View Single Post
Old 23-02-2018, 05:43 PM   #90
lightgiver

Lightbulb I Love U Mark

Quote:

Fallen Theatrical release poster..

Beware MyWrath..

Azazel appears in the Bible in association with the scapegoat rite.. In some traditions of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, it is the name for a fallen ANgel...PhilaDelphia Police Detective John Hobbes Visits serial killer Edgar Reese, whom he helped capture, on death row..Reese grabs Hobbes' hand and says something in an unknown language, later identified as Aramaic..As he is executed in the gas chamber, Reese sings "Time is on My Side by the Rolling Stones..Hobs hand his partner Jonesy investigate a string of murders by an apparent copy cat killer..Of smoking Port Rocky, Soap Bar or Gold Seal Smoke Rocky in a bong, bucket or hot-knives..Bake it in a cake for your Mam as a surprise..I smokes Green, and its gone in an instant..But Soap Bar lasts, cause it's bloody consistent of the Scotland national team..Has anyone seen that Pushbike ?..Found abandoned on the steps of Everest Road in a Harrods shopping bag, he was brought up in Hagfold, with his adoptive family and enlisted with the Royal Green Jackets at the age of = Half Moon refers to the 2 lunar phases = Hand we brought back some lovely souvenirs entitled Babalon Working via Bearlin Demonic possession of the fetus folloWing ritualised copulation = I'm Gonna send the fetus to outa space, to find 2010..

Do you know what Hell really is, Simon?..

Jarhead = A10 Wart hog Fiendly Fire = HD...

Astaroth Knight I went out Driving in my car I sparked up a fat spliff of foookin Soap Bar..The mark was a currency or unit of account in many nations..As of 2018, the only circulating currency named Mark" is the Bosnia and Herzegovina convertible mark..The Gospel Accorrding to Mark portrays Jesus as a heroic man of action, an exorcist, a healer, and a miracle worker.. Jesus is also the Son of God, but he keeps his identity secret The Messianic Secret, concealing it in parables so that even the disciples fail to understand..All this is in keeping with prophecy, which foretold the fate of the messiah as suffering servant..Mark is a common male given name and is derived from old Latin "Mart-kos", which means "consecrated to the god Mars", and also may mean "God of war" or "to be warlike"..And while I was distracted, I pucking crashed into a Brick Wall, the car was blinking battered..The Capri bonnet flipped up and the windscreen shattered through a gate straight into a Coven field..Hazel is initially the only rabbit who trusts his brother Fiver..Others should be very careful handling a hazel Wand on the autobahn to holland Geordie = So we all rolled over in the Vehicull that smashed to pisces + What do you love, Gabriel? = Women's DunGarees + I'm sitting in the railway station..

Do you believe that you are a part of God's plan?..

Fugees (Official Video) Killing Me Softly With His Song..

The term Azazel is used thrice in the book of Leviticus 16, where 2 Male Goats were to be sacrificed to Yahweh hand one of the 2 was selected by lot, for Kirby is seen as speaking thRough the lots for Azazel = This Goat was then cast out in the desert as part of Yom Kippur..According to the Book of Eknock,which brings Azazel into connection with the Biblical story of the fall of the angels, located on Mount Hermon, a gathering-place of demons of old, Azazel is one of the leaders of the rebellious Watchers in the time preceding the Flood; he taught men the art of Warfare, of making swords, knives, shields, and coats of mail, hand women the art of deception by ornamenting the body, dyeing the hair, and painting the face hand the eyeBrows, and also revealed to the people the secrets of witchcraft hand corrupted their manners, leading them into wickedness and impurity until at last he was, at Yahweh's command, bound hand and foot by the archangel Raphael hand chained to the rough hand jagged rocks of Ha Dudael = Beth Hadudo, where he is to abide in uterus darkness until the great Day of Judgment, when he will be cast into the fire to be consumed forever Azrael is an angel in the Abrahamic religions..He is often identifried with the Angel of Death of the HeBrew Bible = The clue the Yorkshire Ripper had been searching for, a freshly minted £5 note, still lay undiscovered in the victim's handbag = Pentagrams were used symbolically in ANcient Greece hand Babylonia = Haiti officially the Republic of Haiti 27,750 square kilo metres and formerly called Hayti, is a sovereign state located on the island of Hispaniola in the Grrrrrrreater Antilles archipelago of the Caribbean Sea + Blue On Blue = Friendly fire is an attack by a military force on non-enemy, own, allied or neutral, forces while attempting to attack the enemy, either by misidentifrying Bunce the target as hostile, or due to errors or inaccuracy..They knew immediately it was blue on blue = That Hit Our WaGone, aka a Scout Vehicull Point of Impact, from Latin pactum something agreed upon, is a formal agreement = The person offers his or her soul in X-change for diabolical Flavours = So you want meto be half monk,half hit- man hand Layla meaning Wearied or Grieved..Hand there he was, this young boy, a stranger to my eyes..Telling my Whole life with his Words...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_Mark
http://www.execulink.com/~kbrannen/fivenote.htm
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/babalon004.htm
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...64&postcount=2How can we possibly fight it, Sergeant Major?.I am hard but I am fair..There is no racial bigotry here..I do not look down on niggers, kikes, Wops or Greasers..Here you are all EQually worthless...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=134

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-02-2018 at 02:11 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote