View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 08:58 PM   #127
lightgiver

Lightbulb Gorau Gwaith Gwasanaeth

And if one looks throughout the history of our country..
Quote:

Your best work is to serve..

Gong + Other Side Of The Sky = Moon First quarter Visible: 54 +Age: 7.76..

Harry & Megan Tooze were killed in what was described as a "brutal macabre execution" at their farmhouse near Llantrisant, south Wales, on 26 July 1993..They had been shot in the head with a 12-bore shotgun and covered in carpet..Their best China was found laid out on the kitchen table of the farmhouse, prompting speculation that they had been expecting a Visitor..But the alarm was raised when their only child Cheryl, who lived with her partner in south east England, could not raise them..Remembering the murders, neighbour Joyce Davies recalled how she heard Gunfire that afternoon but thought nothing of it..I heard two shots.. I just thought it was Harry shooting rabbits, that's all, she said..There are presently two public houses in Llanharry; The Bear Inn and the Fox & Hounds - Daniel Fuchs was born to a Jewish family on the Lower East Side, Manhattan, but his family moved to Williamsburg, Brooklyn while Fuchs was an infant - Taylor Momsen was raised Roman Catholic and attended Our Lady of Lourdes School + Megan is a Welsh female name, originally a pet form of Meg or Meggie, Which is itself a short form of Margaret..

The Grill is in..

Hari, hari supermarket Hari, hari London Bus, Hari, hari ladies lavatory ..

Llanharry contains a few small local amenities, such as a corner shop and a haredressers..More than 60 officers were immediately brought onto the case, while Cheryl made an emotional public plea for information to help find the killer..Shotgun cartridges were found in a flooded mine shaft on nearby land following another search of the area, while shotgun barrels were discovered by a member of the public in a quarry..Historically part of Glamorgan, Llanharry has been inextricably linked with iron mining as far back as the Roman period, and for a period in the 20th century it boasted the only Iron Mine in Wales..Llanharry iron mine worked from the early 1900s but closed in 1976; its main ore was goethite, which was used at the local I-ronworks..AN iron is a type of club used in the sport of golf to propel The Ball towards the hole..Irons typically have shorter shafts and smaller clubheads than woods - A South Korean airliner crashed into a cliff on the southern tip of the Korean Peninsula today, killing 66 people, authorities ... workers braved stormy conditions on the rugged hillside to pull the injured and dead from the wreckage of the Asiana Airlines Boeing 737-500."..I was sitting in the back row," Moon said.. "Most of the passengers in the back row escaped alive"..Military helicopters ferried bodies from the crash site to a nearby school - General Matthew Bunker Ridgway (March 3, 1895) was the 19th Chief of Staff of the US Army..He served with distinction during World War II, where he was the Commanding General of the 82nd Airborne Division, holding this post until the end..

However, attention soon began to be focused on her boyfriend Jonathan Jones..Following a trial at Newport Crowen court in 1995 Mr Jones was found Guilty but Ms Tooze was convinced of his innocence..Their daughter's boyfriend Jonathan Jones was convicted of murder and later freed on appeal in 1996..Cheryl Tooze and Jonathan Jones are now married..Solicitor Stuart Hutton, who helped defend Jonathan Jones back in 1995 and still represents him today, said the work of those investigations should be made public..But Prof Griffiths, who chaired the independent advisory group, said she still firmly believed publication could affect a future trial, because this is an unresolved murder and there is the possibility that at some point in the future new evidence may become available"..In 2008 South Wales Police said that all lines of inquiry in the case had been exhausted and the investigation was being scaled down - though not closed..Harry's sister O-live, 95 is not convinced..It's 20 years, but it's 25 years every day..It's not only now..That's not going to be it..It's every day..Every day is a knightmare..Cheryl's life has been maid a misery..It has ruined her and Jonathan's life..She misses her mother hand father..Never a day goes by in these 20 Years when I don't think of them..When I think of the two of them gone, they were robbed of life..Since the closure of its Mine and ironworks, Llanharry has been in economic decline, as are most South Wales Valleys villages once dependent on heavy industry - Miss Morgan is the current Head of Year for Year 7 & 8..Irons are the most common type of club; a standard set of 14 Golf clubs will usually contain between 7 and 11 irons, including wedges..Irons are customarily differentiated by a number from 1 to 10 (most commonly 3 to 9) that indicates the relative angle of loft on the clubface, although a set of irons will also vary in clubhead size Mars Observer takes 1st photo of Mars, from 5 billion km...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ysgol_Llanhari
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...-large-5097086
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=30They say if you resort to violence, then you've already lost..Uh uh..I know what you're thinking..Did he fire 6 shots or only 5?..Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=652
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...om_cross07.htm + Aga Khan IV receiving a gift of Trinitite...The group vied for control of the ghetto with the Judenrat, and infiltrated the opposition within the ghetto, because the EU had handed control to “an unelected set of bankers”..I dread to think what the future will bring, when we're living in real gangster time's..Get set for EU knee pads at Argos...

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-02-2018 at 03:26 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote