View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 06:55 PM   #3026
lightgiver

Lightbulb I am Going to the Lordy

Garfield..
Quote:

Saved by Lasagna (2004) HD..

Garfield was born on June 19, 1978, in the kitchen of Mamma Leoni's Italian Restaurant..James Garfield was born the youngest of 5 children on November 19, 1831, in a log cabin in Orange Township, now Moreland Hills, Ohio..In early 1833, Abram and Eliza Garfield joined the Church of Christ, a decision that would help shape their youngest son's life..Garfield enjoyed his mother's stories about his ancestry, especially his Welsh great-great-grandfathers and his ancestor who served as a knight of Caerffili Castle..Poor and fatherless, Garfield was mocked by his fellow boys, and throughout his life was very sensitive to slights.. He escaped through reading, devouring all the books he could find..On his return to Ohio, the degree from a prestigious Eastern school made Garfield a man of distinction. He returned to Hiram to teach at the Institute, and in 1857 was made its president..In recognition of his success, Garfield was promoted to brigadier general, at the age of 30..

President Garfield with James G. Blaine after being shot by Charles J. Guiteau..

Guiteau felt that God told him to kill the president; he felt that such an act would be a "removal" as opposed to an assassination.. He felt that Garfield needed to be killed to rid the Republican Party of Blaine.. Borrowing $15 from a Mr. Maynard, Guiteau went out to purchase a revolver.. He knew little about firearms, but did know that he would need a large caliber gun. He had to choose between a .442 Webley caliber British Bulldog revolver with wooden grips or one with ivory grips.. He chose the one with the ivory handle because he wanted it to look good as a museum exhibit after the assassination.. Though he could not afford the extra dollar, the store owner dropped the price for him..He spent the next few weeks in target practice – the kick from the revolver almost knocked him over the first time – and stalking Garfield..(Royal Hurlburt Weller (2 July 1881 – 1 March 1929) was a US Representative from New York).. On July 2, 1881, he lay in wait for Garfield at the since demolished Baltimore and Potomac Railroad Station, getting his shoes shined, pacing, and engaging a cab to take him to the jail later.. As Garfield entered the station, looking forward to a vacation with his wife in Long Branch, Guiteau stepped forward and shot Garfield twice from behind, the second shot piercing the first lumbar vertebra but missing the spinal cord.. As he surrendered to authorities, Guiteau said: "I am a Stalwart of the Stalwarts.. [Chester A.] Arthur is president now!"..The Stalwarts were a faction of the Republican Party that existed briefly in the United States during the 1880s, in the Gilded Age after Reconstruction..

Alvis Stalwart (1962) Amphibian ..

Dr. Allan McLane Hamilton said in 1881 that he believed that Guiteau was sane when he assassinated Garfield..An autopsy of Guiteau's brain revealed that his dura mater was abnormally thick, suggesting he may have had neurosyphillis, a disease which causes mental instability; he could have contracted the disease from a prostitute..It was discovered that Guiteau had the condition known as phimosis, an inability to retract the foreskin, which at the time was thought to have caused insanity that led him to assassinate Garfield..George Paulson, formerly the Chair of Neurology at Ohio State University, disputed the neurosyphillis diagonis, arguing that Guiteau suffered from both schizophrenia and "grandiose narcissism"..The 1881 census was the first UK census to be made available online..

Garfield had long been anxious to escape hot, unhealthy Washington, and in early September the doctors agreed to move him to Elberon, where his wife had recovered earlier in the summer..After a long, painful battle with infections, possibly brought on by his doctors' poking and probing the wound with unwashed hands and non-sterilized instruments, Garfield died on September 19, 11 weeks after being shot.. Most modern physicians familiar with the case state that Garfield would have easily recovered from his wounds with sterile medical care, which was common in the United States 10 years later..According to some historians and medical experts, Garfield might have survived his wounds had the doctors attending him had at their disposal today's medical research, techniques, and equipment..

Initiated on November 19, 1861 in Magnolia Lodge No. 20, Columbus, Ohio and raised on November 22, 1864 in Columbus Lodge No. 30. Joined Garrettsville Lodge No. 246, Garrettsville, Ohio in 1866 and was its Chaplain for the years 1868-69.. Charter Member of Pentalpha Lodge No. 23, Washington, D.C...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assass...es_A._Garfield
https://www.whitehouse.gov/1600/pres.../jamesgarfield
http://www.freemasons-freemasonry.co...oposition.html
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=146What does that mean, a spoke in the wheel?..Let me tell you something, this is not an easy job.. I get a call on the radio, dispatch, it's bad news..But this is my job and I love it.. In this life and in this world, I want to help people.. And I might get 20 bad calls a day..She was my wife for 23 years..Want to know the common element for the entire group?...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=267
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...om_cross07.htm + Aga Khan IV receiving a gift of Trinitite...The group vied for control of the ghetto with the Judenrat, and infiltrated the opposition within the ghetto, because the EU had handed control to “an unelected set of bankers”..I dread to think what the future will bring, when we're living in real gangster time's..Get set for EU knee pads at Argos...

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-10-2017 at 07:00 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote