View Single Post
Old 23-05-2017, 09:47 PM   #1521
lightgiver

Arrow Ebony Eye

Born Peggy Ann Freeman..
Quote:

Detroit, Michigan..

Donyale Luna (August 31, 1945) was an American model & actress..She was the youngest of 3 daughters..Despite the parentage stated on her birth certificate, she insisted that her biological father was a man with the surname Luna and that her mother was Indigenous Mexican and of Afro-Egyptian lineage..According to Luna, one of her grandmothers was reportedly a former Irish actress who married a black interior decorator..Luna's sister later described her as being "a very weird child, even from birth, living in a wonderland, a dream".. In January 1965, her mother fatally shot her father in self-defense as he was reportedly abusive..After being discovered by the photographer David McCabe, she moved from Detroit to New York City to pursue a modeling career..A sketch of Luna appeared on the cover of Harper's Bazaar..She became the first black model to appear on the cover of a Vogue magazine, the March 1966 British issue,shot by photographer David Bailey..She also appeared in several underground films by Andy Warhol..Around 1969 Luna was also romantically involved with German actor Klaus Kinski..Luna married the Italian photographer Luigi Cazzaniga.. In 1977 they had a daughter, Dream..At the age of 33, estranged from her husband, she died in a Rome clinic in the early hours of 17 May 1979 of an Incidental heroin overdose -12°F (-11°C), on top of Mauna Kea, Hawaii..

Patti Smith (HQ Audio) Dancing Barefoot..

Is a rock song released as a second single from the Patti Smith Group's album Wave, released May 17, 1979 on Arista Records..The title track was a tribute to Pope John Paul I, whose brief papacy coincided with the recording sessions - Wayne Junior Robert Thomas is an English semi-professional footballer and football coach who currently plays for Kidderminster Harriers of the National League North - David Jarolím (born in Caslav)is a Czech former footballer - Phillies beat Cubs, 23-22, on 50 hits with 11 HRs - Emmy 6th Daytime Award presentation..

Bob Welch with Stevie Nicks (Live From The Roxy 1981) Ebony Eyes..

Robert Lawrence "Bob" Welch, Jr. was born (August 31, 1945) in Los Angeles, California, into a show business family..Welch struggled with a variety of marginal bands until he was invited to join Fleetwood Mac, a British blues band that had lost 2 of its 3 front-line members..The band did well in the studio, but their tours were more problematic..Welch went on to tell the Plain Dealer, "Mick and I co-managed the group for years.. I'm the one who brought the band to Los Angeles from England, which put them in the position of hooking up with Lindsey & Stevie.. At the time, Welch believed that he had been blackballed by the Hall..In 75, Welch formed the short-lived hard rock power trio Paris..He was in serious pain and he did not want his wife to have to care for an invalid.. Also, she believed that the pain medication pregabalin (Lyrica), which he had been on for six weeks, may have contributed to his death..On June 7, 2012, at the age of 66, Welch committed suicide in his Nashville home at around 6:00AM..He was found by his wife and manager, Wendy, with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest; a nine-page suicide note and love letter had been written to Wendy..She was also 66...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donyale_Luna
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...8&postcount=84Order your men to line up over there.. I will count 3 before I fire..You know now that I must be obeyed, that I am all-powerful..He hasn't an idea in his head that wasn't put there by his TV set...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=401

Last edited by lightgiver; 23-05-2017 at 11:23 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote