View Single Post
Old 21-03-2017, 06:58 PM   #1362
iamwhoam

Default Turner and Hooch (1989)

I posted this on another thread, but it is important here as well. Plus, nobody responded there.

I recently watched Turner and Hooch because I had been thinking about how Turner equals 33 and how dogs can be used to refer to Sirius, the dog star. I watched this movie multiple times as a kid, but I havent seen it since. I wanted to see if there were any 9/11 predictions. Before I watched, I had no idea if there would be anything significant, aside from the title of "Turner and Hooch" possibly being equivalent to "33 and Sirius."

"Turner" in the English Reduction system equals 33 (2+3+9+5+5+9)

For most of the movie I wasnt noticing much, except that there were a bunch of significant gematria names. I thought this might just be some relatively harmless Masonic symbolism. All these names were used in the movie. For 33, there was Cypress, Turner, Harley, Howard, and Ernie. There was also Harper=66, Turner's first name is Scott=77, making Scott Turner equal to 77 33.

Then, I saw a large pentagon on Turner's (Hanks') wall:

I guess he could have a pentagon shaped picture on his wall, but the divisions in the building are exactly the same. It is clearly The Pentagon.

I ended up watching the movie two and a half times, because I realized I must have missed something after seeing that big Pentagon pic.

The second time I watched I realized the dog Hooch, is introduced in a scene that is a tribute to '2001: A Space Odyssey', mostly through the playing of Strauss' "Also Sprach Zarathustra". 2001 is the year of 9/11, and there is a building shaped like the black monolith right next to the World Trade Center complex. The dog knocks Hanks over, and the muffin he was carrying flies through the air, a clear reference to the bone launched by the ape-man at the start of 2001. Plus, I then did the gematria of muffin, and it equals 33.

"muffin" in the English Reduction system equals 33 (4+3+6+6+9+5)

The black monolith-shaped Millenium Hilton Hotel was openly built as a tribute to Kubrick's 2001 right next to the World Trade Center. A police dog named Sirius died in the towers on 9/11. Turner and Hooch is about a policeman who adopts a dog, which is introduced in a scene that clearly refers to the movie 2001.

In another scene, the dog's barking wakes up Turner. The clock next to his bed reads "10:02", which is 2001 backwards.

They are saying the dog star, Sirius, is going to wake up mankind in 2001?

K is the eleventh letter of the alphabet, so K-9 is 11-9...or 9/11 backwards. The number for the police is 911, and 'police' is '33' in English gematria.

When Turner (Hanks) returns to bed after addressing the dog's barking, the clock reads "10:04", which would be 4001 backwards. 4001 would be the year of the next zodiac age's beginning, 2000 years after 9/11/2001. The dog begins barking again at this time. 9/11/2001 was the dawn of the Age of Aquarius for the perpetrators. Sirius, the dog star, is the cause of the precession of the equinoxes, which is the reason we have changing zodiac ages.

A couple days after watching, it was still bothering me that the name 'Hooch' didnt add up to anything in gematria. Why did they use this meaningless name if they were going to incorporate all this other symbolism? So, I googled "Hooch" just to see what came up. I got a few pictures of moonshine.
"Definition of hooch, slang: alcoholic liquor especially when inferior or illicitly made or obtained" - https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hooch
If you use Google as your search engine, this picture comes up on the results page. XXX appears to be a very common symbol associated with moonshine. XXX=666.

XXX=666, and 666 is the number of years in one decan, or 10° of the 360° zodiac circle. 666.666...x 3 = 2000 years, the length of one zodiac age, which is 30° of the zodiac circle. The name Hooch, therefore, likely refers to 666, the zodiac ages, and the precession of the equinoxes.

All this symbolism aligns with what I have been saying in this thread for a while. 9/11/2001 was the dawn of Aquarius. Those in the know knew this date was on its way.

All of this seems very powerful to me, but I assume if you just pop in for this post, it must appear nutty or nonsensical. It is yet another way to prove these points via a method that would be totally unacceptable to a rational mainstreamer. Ask questions if you want something explained because I dont know how much detail to include anymore. This movie shows again that they put symbolism on television, in movies, and elsewhere before 9/11. They continue to put their symbolism everywhere.

Last edited by iamwhoam; 22-03-2017 at 06:06 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote