Thread: Grand Architect
View Single Post
Old 16-09-2016, 09:41 PM   #44
lightgiver

Lightbulb HoloBeck

Storm Eva 23 December..

Beck Chemtrails ..
Quote:
Temple Works, also known as Temple Mill, comprises an office building and factory..The office building has a stone facade consisting of 18 full height windows each separated by 18 pillars with an overhanging cornice in the Egyptian style, based on the temple at Antaeopolis and Temple of Horus at Edfu.. The factory building derived from the Typhonium at Dendera..The factory was opened in June 1840 and this was marked by a great Temperance Tea for the firm's 2,600 workers..6 months later machinery had been installed and the mill began production.. The adjoining office building was completed a few years later.. The new buildings did not extend as planned to Sweet Street.. There was a chimney in the style of an obelisk or 'Cleopatra's Needle', which was demolished and replaced by a brick structure in 1852 when the original cracked.. Hick's engine was modelled with Egyptian details including a regulator in the form of a winged solar disk, and replaced the original Watt engines..In 1847–50 a church, St John the Evangelist, was constructed behind Temple Mill to a gothic design of George Gilbert Scott.. Other outbuildings were added, including stables..

Facade of the Temple Works office block..

The area of Hol was separated from the municipality of Ål in 1877 to become a separate municipality..The municipality (originally the parish) is named after the old Hol farm (Old Norse: Hóll), since the first church was built here.. The name is identical with the word hóll, which means "round (and isolated) hill"..Holton Heath has been unstaffed since 1964, with the signal box removed on 3 November 1969..Vietnam War: U.S. President Richard Nixon addresses the nation on TV and radio, asking the "silent majority" to join him in solidarity with the Vietnam War effort, and to support his policies -Holloway was used to imprison suffragettes..In 2016, after the suspicious death of inmate Sarah Reed, her family claimed that the prison has forbidden them to examine the body -Süleyman Demirel of AP forms the new government (31st) of Turkey - You took advantage of my trust in you when I was so far away - Platforms are able to accommodate trains of up to 5 coaches..Popol Hol was a major builder.. He planned the layout of the Copan acropolis, grand plaza, ballcourt, and temples with his father..The Klingon language (tlhIngan Hol) is the constructed language spoken by the Klingons in the Star Trek universe..The present temple, which was begun "on 23 August 237 BC, initially consisted of a pillared hall, 2 transverse halls, and a barque sanctuary surrounded by chapels..The temple of Edfu is the largest temple dedicated to Horus & Hathor of Dendera I can see for Miles and miles and miles and miles and miles Oh yeah"..

The place-name Holbeck is first attested in the 12th century in forms such as Holebec and Holesbec, from hol 'a hollow' and beck 'a stream' (an Old Norse loanword, from bekkr, reflecting Scandinavian influence in Yorkshire during the Viking age), thus 'stream in the hollow'.. The old manor belonged to the priory of the Holy Trinity at York and after the Dissolution of the Monasteries passed to the Darcy and Ingram families..Hussain received his primary education at Ingram Road Primary School, Holbeck..There were ironworks, works for the manufacture of steam engines and machinery of all kinds.. Matthew Murray's Round Foundry on Water Lane was where the Middleton Railway's first steam locomotives were built..By 1834 Holbeck was "the most crowded, most filthy and unhealthy village in the country.."Slum clearance began by 1900.. Holbeck is nevertheless home to 33 listed buildings and many other important architectural structures, some of the most notable of these are: The Dark Arches, the Hol Beck, Marshall's Mill, the Midland Mills, the Round Foundry, Temple & Tower Works and 2 railway roundhouses..The old chapel, dedicated to St. Catherine..Kay's acquired Samuel Driver Ltd in 1956 and took over its Holbeck depot..However, the area surrounding the 'Village' is deprived and run down..There is a bookmaker and several fast food takeaways..From 2007, Leeds City Council began vacating the back-to-back housing and in 2010 began demolition...

My sweet Adair Baronetcy..
Quote:
Eva was the 5th storm to be officially named by Met Éireann on 22 December 2015, with an orange wind warning being issued for counties Clare, Galway, Mayo, Sligo and Donegal - A man has been convicted of killing a Polish sex worker in a "sustained and forceful attack"..Daria Pionko, 21, was found seriously injured in Springwell Road, Holbeck, Leeds on 23 December 2015 and died later in hospital - Sex work in a brothel is considered safer than street prostitution - The French word bordel comes from the Old German word Bord, which means "board"..Ulusu graduated from the Turkish Naval Academy on 15 October 1940 with the rank of a Sub-Lieutenant..After 1980 coup d'état, Ulusu was named as PM of Turkey by military authorities - Donald "Don" Howe (12 October 1935) was an English football player, coach, manager and pundit born in the Springfield area of Wolverhampton -Through his academic career, Jean-Marie Pelt studied the science of medicinal plants..As municipal councilor of Metz between 1971 and 1983, Jean-Marie Pelt pioneered a policy of urban ecology..Typically, a hologram is a photographic recording of a light field, rather than of an image formed by a lens, and it is used to display a fully 3-dimensional image of the holographed subject, exhibiting visual depth cues such as Parallax & perspective that change realistically with any change in the relative position of the observer...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storm_Eva
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Works
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36705913
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=32You know what this is, don't you, Mr. Lovejoy?.We are engaged in a war..This war does not for the Moment involve men at arms; it involves Data - I mean, Holmes, old boy - what are we looking for?..https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=175
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...om_cross07.htm + Aga Khan IV receiving a gift of Trinitite - Get set for Ecky thump..I still shudder when I think about the warrior who came up behind me, and the thwacking he gave me with his pork sword...

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-09-2016 at 10:13 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote