View Single Post
Old 19-05-2016, 04:08 PM   #27
lightgiver

Lightbulb Tulips From Bilderberg

Max ByGraves\André Rieu ..
Quote:
Why is holland the only country in EUROPE where Mary Jane is legal/decrimilised etc and we are all supposed to be in the european union , I dont see a union, do you ? all I see is One law for us, another law for them? I suppose if Mary Jane wasn't legal in holland, no one would go, and that wouldn't be good for dutch tourism and the ecomomy etc..Also prostitution is legal in a lot of places in europe , but not in the repressive UK..

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, Bilderberg meetings, or Bilderberg Club is an annual private conference of 120 to 150 people of the European and North American political elite, experts from industry, finance, academia, and the media, established in 1954..Retinger approached Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands who agreed to promote the idea, together with former Belgian prime minister Paul Van Zeeland, and the then head of Unilever, Dutchman Paul Rijkens. Bernhard in turn contacted Walter Bedell Smith, then head of the CIA, who asked Eisenhower adviser Charles Douglas Jackson to deal with the suggestion..The guest list was to be drawn up by inviting two attendees from each nation, one of each to represent conservative and liberal points of view.. Fifty delegates from 11 countries in Western Europe attended the first conference, along with 11 Americans..About two thirds of the participants come from Europe and the rest from North America; one third from politics and government and the rest from other fields.. Historically, attendee lists have been weighted toward bankers, politicians, directors of large businesses and board members from large publicly traded corporations, including IBM, Xerox, Royal Dutch Shell, Nokia and Daimler.. Heads of state, including former King Juan Carlos I of Spain and former queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, have attended meetings, A source connected to the group told The Daily Telegraph in 2013 that other individuals, whose names are not publicly issued, sometimes turn up "just for the day" at the group's meetings..Chancellor George Osborne and former opposite number Ed Balls attended the Bilderberg conference.. I always wanted to be a surgeon.. But the boards would not pass me.. Can you guess why?..

Dr. Josef Mengele: You are a clever boy. Are you not? You do not well at school, but it's because you are too clever. Too busy, thinking your own thoughts. But you are much smarter than your teachers, jah? Have you ever felt superior to those around you? Like a prince among peasants? ..

Did we come all the way to Europe to smoke pot?..

Prince Bernhard with Field Marshal Bernard Montgomery on 16 January 1947...

In August 2010, former Cuban president Fidel Castro wrote a controversial article for the Cuban Communist Party newspaper Granma in which he cited Daniel Estulin's 2006 book The Secrets of the Bilderberg Club, which, as quoted by Castro, describes "sinister cliques and the Bilderberg lobbyists" manipulating the public "to install a world government that knows no borders and is not accountable to anyone but its own self"..

O my word, that is rich coming from castro..Or should it be castrol GTX..Just another controlled player..

Please, step forwards. May I have the password?..Fidelio..That's right, sir!..

Cuba is not really the place for you to go if you are looking to score some bud. Unfortunately, the Castro regimes have made it difficult to do anything they consider a social detriment..The Cuban government considers weed, like prostitution, just such a detriment. Consequently, the police roam the tourist areas, always on the lookout for foreigners, called gringos, who are engaging in either of these supposed vices. I was fortunate during my stay in Havana to have never had the authorities catch me with any cannabis..I do wonder if the Cuban Communist regime has any plans to pass out medicinal marijuana some day.. If so, Cuba might become a good place to go on a bud vacation after all...

That is the password... for admittance. But may I ask, what is the password... for the house? ..

Cuba - Gibson Brothers ..

Partly because of its working methods to ensure strict privacy, the Bilderberg Group has been criticised for its lack of transparency and accountability.. Due to its privacy, Bilderberg has been accused of conspiracies.. This outlook has been popular on both extremes of the political spectrum, even if they disagree about the exact nature of the group's intentions. Some on the left accuse the Bilderberg group of conspiring to impose capitalist domination, while some on the right have accused the group of conspiring to impose a world government and planned economy..

You can get every type of cannabis under the sun in holland , but everywhere else in europe gets flooded with low grade moroccan soap bar, now why is that ?..Only the low grade stuff for the peasants per usual..I bet the elites are smoking the best stuff, organically grown ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-33107662
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...944_TR2400.jpg
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=184You want to know what kind of charade?.I'll tell you exactly what kind..If the good doctor himself should ever want anything again..anything at all...it needn't be a costume...https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=286

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-05-2016 at 06:33 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote