View Single Post
Old 16-03-2016, 12:15 AM   #72
lightgiver

Arrow We Stitch These Wounds

Black Veil Brides..

The Red Rose of Lancaster..
Quote:
Nurse Jane, 26, kept the diary so that when baby daughter Imogen grew up she would understand why her parents split..Miss Clough kept a diary, detailing her abuse and fears of Vass and what he might do..2010..At 8.20pm on July 25, Miss Clough parked her car and walked towards the Blackpool Victoria A&E department to begin her shift..Norman Smart, whose house overlooked the car park, heard a shout: "Get in the f****** car!"..He looked out of his window to see Miss Clough already bleeding on the ground.. Vass walked away and then returned..Mr Smart told police in a statement read in court that Vass "reached over and pulled her shoulder so that she went from being on her side to being on her back.."He then slowly stuck the knife into her neck and slit her throat.."He then casually walked off"..Both her jugular vein and carotid artery were severed..When she was rushed into the A&E department where she worked, just yards away, her colleagues did not recognise her, such were the injuries and "catastrophic" loss of blood..When he saw 2 female police officers he said he was too macho and too proud to be arrested by women, adding: "I don't want women, just men"..Detective Superintendent Neil Esseen paid tribute to her family's dignity and honour during proceedings, saying they had made sure her voice was heard..The Furinalia were Roman festivals instituted in honour of Furina, the goddess of robbers among the Romans; they took place on July 25..This goddess had a temple at Rome, and was served by a particular priest, who was one of the 15 Flamens.. Near the temple there was a sacred wood, in which Caius Gracchus was killed.. Cicero takes her to be the same as one of the Furies..Domestic murders include stoning, bride burning,honor killings, and dowry deaths..Both women and men have been killed as the result of domestic violence..Ritual scarification of children is practiced among various societies..Human branding is one type of scarification...

Jane’s hospital staff badge..

THE killer of a Lancashire nurse filmed inside his cell for a strangeways prison documentary ripped her eyes out of a newspaper report..He is serving life for the brutal murder of his ex-girlfriend Jane Clough, 26, from Barrowford.. He stabbed Jane 71 times in the Blackpool hospital car park where she worked..She had reported Vass for allegedly raping her while she was pregnant with their daughter..Vass told the TV crew: “I miss her and I feel empty.. I miss her, but I hate her.. I hate her so much.”..But the prison nurse then said: “To me it’s the eyes, they give it away..He says: “There’s no light at the end of the tunnel, so there’s a lot of stabbings, a lot of slashings, people boiling up tubs of butter, turning it into oil, throwing that over the faces, over the body, they don’t care what they do.. They don’t care if they stab someone up, don’t care if they slash people up.”..The shivs are made out of toothbrush handles studded with razors, sharpened pens, metal or glass..CCTV clips of violent incidents from this year show how dangerous the prison is..In one, two inmates battle ferociously with pool cues..French national Max Brice, who had earlier tried to poke his own eyes out, was moved to segregation..Governor Vince says the documentary has made him look at his staff in a different light..

Just Married -Do Your Thing- Music Video..

2010 July 24 –The Real Housewives of Atlanta" actress and a well-known model Cynthia Bailey weds entrepreneur Peter Thomas at Fernback Museum of Natural History in Atlanta-Alexander Gordon "Alex" Higgins (18 March 1949) was a Northern Irish professional snooker player, who is remembered as one of the most iconic figures in the game/The Afghan War documents leak, also called the War Diary, is the disclosure of a collection of internal U.S. military logs of the War in Afghanistan, which were published by WikiLeaks on 25 July 2010..The New York Times described the leak as "a 6-year archive of classified military documents [that] offers an unvarnished and grim picture of the Afghan war". The Guardian called the material "one of the biggest leaks in U.S. military history...a devastating portrait of the failing war in Afghanistan, revealing how coalition forces have killed hundreds of civilians in unreported incidents..Der Spiegel wrote that "the editors in chief of Spiegel, The NY Times and the Guardian were 'unanimous in their belief that there is a justified public interest in the material'"..In one incident, a U.S. patrol machine-gunned a bus, wounding or killing 15 of its passengers..A number of documents describe unreported or previously misleading friendly fire incidents between Afghan police and army forces, coalition forces, and the U.S. military-The race visited 3 countries: the Netherlands, Belgium and France, and finished on the Champs-Élysées in Paris, won by Andy Schleck of Luxembourg-Redford White's wake took place at Santo Niño de Maligaya Shrine in Maligaya Park Subdivision, Novaliches, Quezon City, Metro Manila\26 -Sivakant Tiwari was born in India on 20 December 1945.. His father was a clerk and his mother a housewife.. He came to Singapore at a young age, and studied at Monk's Hill Primary School and Raffles Institution-FULL MOON, Medieval:Mead, Celtic Moon of Claiming, NeoPagan Rose Moon/28 – The Home Secretary Theresa May announces plans to scrap the use of Anti-Social Behaviour Orders in England and Wales-Ivy Asquith was born in Bradford, as one of 8 children.. She went to school at James Street School in Thornton and left at 14 to go and work at the Prospect Mill, she is known for being the oldest person in the world on both Facebook and Twitter..Barrowford is a large village and civil parish in the Pendle district of Lancashire..Olaf is a snowman character from the 2013 animated film Frozen, produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios.. The name is Latinized as Olaus..Olov or Olof is a Swedish form of Olav/Olaf, meaning "ancestor's descendant"..St. Olaf, Minnesota, the fictitious hometown of Rose on the TV sitcom The Golden Girls..Jane will be with us in spirit and the group can never know how much we appreciate what they are doing...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancashire
http://www.pendle.gov.uk/info/20031/...tic_violence/4
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Stitch_These_Wounds
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...urder-her.html
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=391The landowning barons and the princes of the Catholic Church exercised absolute power over the shepherds and farmers..You must have thought you walked quietly away from that one..Faced with the savagery of this absolute power, the suffering people learned never to betray their anger and their hatred for fear of being crushed..You don't do yourself no favours, mate..I'm the senior officer and I run A wing..I come down very heavy on anyone who doesn't grasp that fact...http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=455

Last edited by lightgiver; 16-03-2016 at 02:20 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote