View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 04:23 PM   #2963
lightgiver

Arrow West Eye View

Coat of arms..

GLOUCESTER MASONIC HALL..Cross Keys Lane..
Quote:
Nerva (Marcus Cocceius Nerva Caesar Augustus; 8 November, 30 AD – 27 January, 98 AD), Roman Emperor from 96 to 98.. Nerva became Emperor at the age of 65, after a lifetime of imperial service under Nero and the rulers of the Flavian dynasty...Gloucester Cathedral, in the north of the city near the river, originates in the foundation of an abbey dedicated to Saint Peter in 681. It is the burial place of King Edward II and Walter de Lacy..The cathedral (mainly its cloisters) was used for corridor scenes in the films Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Chamber of Secrets and the Half Blood Prince It was also used for a scene in Sherlock Christmas special, where upon the crypt was used..and the upcoming 2016 film Alice in Wonderland: Through the Looking Glass.. Attached to the deanery is the Norman prior's chapel. In St Mary's Square outside the Abbey gate, the Bishop of Gloucester, John Hooper, was martyred under Queen Mary I in 1555..King's Square is at the heart of the city centre and occupies what was once a cattle market and bus station..The tower of Gloucestershire Royal Hospital, started in 1970 and completed in August 75, can be seen from miles around..Gloucester is served by the M5 motorway, which runs to the east of the city.. Junction 12 serves south Gloucester & Quedgeley..Junction 11a serves central Gloucester & junction 11 serves north Gloucester..

Gloucestershire Masons...

The majority of the murders occurred between May 1973 and August 1979, in their homes at 25 Midland Road and later 25 Cromwell Street in Gloucester, with many bodies buried at or near these homes..At school, West showed an aptitude for woodwork and artwork, but did not otherwise excel academically. He left school at the age of 15 in December 1956..At the age of 17, in November 1958, he was involved in a serious crash on his motorcycle, suffering a fractured skull, a broken arm and leg, and did not regain consciousness for a whole week..His family reported that, after the accident, West became prone to sudden fits of rage.. Two years later, he hit his head in a fall from a fire escape and was unconscious for 24 hours...In September 1962, the 21-year-old West became re-acquainted with a former girlfriend, Catherine Costello, who was now better known as Rena from her time working as a prostitute..While still married to Costello, 27-year-old West met his next wife, Rosemary Letts, on 29 November 1968, on her 15th birthday..On 29 January 1972, Fred and Rosemary married in Gloucester..Rosemary eventually had seven children.. Needing a bigger house, the family moved to 25 Cromwell Street..On 1 January 1995, Fred West apparently hanged himself while on remand in his cell at Winson Green Prison, Birmingham..His ashes were later scattered on the beach at Barry Island near Cardiff..Although Barry Island used to be home to a Butlins Holiday Camp, it is now known more for its beach and Barry Island Pleasure Park..Butlins was founded by Billy Butlin to provide affordable holidays for ordinary British families..Redcoats provide entertainment, organise activities, and act as hosts.The first uniforms were made by Billie Ditchfield who became one of the first two female Redcoats (the other was Kay Berry)..Billy Butlin's inspiration for his holiday camp empire came from a very unhappy holiday on Barry Island in his yooth, when he had been locked out of his B&B accommodation all day by his landlady, which was normal practice at the time..The Freemasons controlled the council planning committee and the council itself..Decisions would be made in the lodge during the day by masons from 'opposing' parties and they would play out a farce of a public 'debate' at the council meeting in the evening before voting for what had been agreed at the lodge..

Metz Flag..

Dor Bahadur Bista, a prominent anthropologist from Nepal, disappeared from Jumla District in January 95/Kiplyn Davis (15) was a high school student who was reported missing on 2 May, in Spanish Fork, Utah/Morgan Nick (6) was at a Little League baseball game with her mother in Alma, Arkansas, when she was believed to have been abducted by someone she was seen with earlier\Jodi Huisentruit (27), KIMT news anchor, was abducted from outside her apartment while on her way to work in Mason City, Iowa..She was declared legally dead in 2001..Richey Edwards (27), a member of Welsh rock band Manic Street Preachers, car was found abandoned at the Aust service area adjacent to the Severn Bridge/Gedhun Choekyi Nyima (6), a Tibetan boy recognized by the Dalai Lama himself as being the 11th Panchen Lama (a reincarnation of the 10th panchen lama) whereabouts are considered unknown\Bruno Bréguet (45), Swiss-born associate of terrorist Carlos the Jackal, was last seen on a ferry from Italy to Greece 12 November. His family believes he was kidnapped by French or Greek intelligence; other theories say he has gone into hiding and/or is living under a new identity..The origins of the name Gloucester can be traced to Caerloyw in the modern Welsh..In the Anglo-Saxon Chronicle, Gloucester is shown as part of Wessex..Claudia Castra is mentioned in the 18th Century as possible Latin name related to the city

She Is Suffering..

Gloucester is twinned with Metz, France, since 1967; Trier, Germany, since 1957; Saint Ann, Jamaica, since 1987; and Gouda, Netherlands, since 1972..The Graoully is depicted as a fearsome dragon, vanquished by the sacred powers of Saint Clement of Metz, the first Bishop of the city..According to a legend recorded in the 12th-century Deeds of the Treveri, the city Trier was founded by an eponymous, otherwise-unrecorded prince of Assyria named Trebeta..Trebeta's parents were said to have been Ninus, a legendary "King of Assyria" invented by the ancient Greeks..In the 1960s the St. Ann Development Council began the systematic development of Ocho Rios creating a modern town..By 1225, a canal was linked to the Gouwe and its estuary was transformed into a harbour..

The case began with the disappearance of Sarah Spiers, 18, on 26 January 96, after she left a knightclub in the centre of Claremont..Susan Walsh (36), freelance journalist, was last seen leaving her Nutley, New Jersey, apartment on 16 July to run some errands...In October 96, the Wests' house in Cromwell Street, which was next to the Se7enth-day Adventist Church, along with the adjoining property No. 23, was demolished...Damien Nettles disappeared from the Isle of Wight on November 2, 1996 when he was 16..Milarepa returned to Marpa, and was finally shown the spiritual teachings.. Milarepa then left on his own, and after protracted diligence for 12 years he attained the state of Vajradhara...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_West
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Island
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She_Is_Suffering
http://www.innsworthlodge.org.uk/glo...-masonic-hall/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claremont_serial_murders
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...1&postcount=28Who's been painting my roses red?.I warn you, child...if I lose my temper, you lose your head!. Understand?.Well, when one's lost, I suppose it's good advice to stay where you are, until someone finds you..Good advice. If I listened earlier, I wouldn't Be here..But that's just the trouble with me..I give myself very good advice...http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=208

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-03-2016 at 05:10 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote