Thread: Stirling
View Single Post
Old 18-02-2016, 09:15 PM   #112
lightgiver

Lightbulb Four O’Clock Army

Opening title..
Quote:
Hereford is a city in and county seat of Deaf Smith County, Texas, US..The population was 15,370 at the 2010 census.. It is the only incorporated locality named "Hereford" in the country..Hereford's local water supply contains an unusually high level of naturally occurring fluorine.. Because fluoride is used to protect against tooth decay, Hereford earned the title "The Town Without a Toothache"..It is also known as the "Beef Capital of the World" because of the large number of cattle fed in the area.. The city is named for the Hereford breed. The local economy is affected significantly by growth in the dairy and ethanol industries..Hereford was originally founded as "Blue Water" in 1899 after the Pecos and Northern Texas Railway connected Amarillo to Farwell..During World War II, a prisoner-of-war camp existed there for Italian prisoners of war.. It was dismantled in 1947..Ron Ely, best remembered for his role as Tarzan on an NBC TV series in the middle 1960s, was born in Hereford in 1938..Jesse Frank Ford, a nutritionist, began Arrowhead Mills, a health-food company in Hereford in 1960..The company seeks to produce corn and wheat without the use of pesticides.. Clint Formby's wife, Margaret Clark Formby (1929–2003), founded the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame in Hereford and relocated it to the larger tourist market in Fort Worth..Edgar Mitchell (born September 17, 1930, in Hereford) is an American pilot and astronaut.. As the lunar module pilot of Apollo 14...

A Hereford bull..

Doc Savage returns to New York City following a visit to his Arctic hideaway, the Fortess of Solitude..From 1960 to 1961, Ely starred in the series The Aquanauts, and the western adventure film The Night of the Grizzly (66) opposite Clint Walker, and later appeared in Jürgen Goslar's 78 slavery movie Slavers, with Trevor Howard, Britt Ekland and Ray Milland..The World Hereford Council is based in the UK; the Secretary General, Mrs. Jan Wills, is from New Zealand..The first imports of Herefords to the US were by the politician Henry Clay..11 naturally polled cattle..The Polled Hereford is a hornless variant of the Hereford with the polled gene..Polled livestock are livestock without horns in species which are normally horned..Eye cancer (ocular squamous cell carcinoma) occurs in Herefords in particular in countries with continued bright sunlight and those that prefer traits of low levels of red pigmentation around the eye..Vaginal prolapse is considered a heritable problem in Hereford cattle, but it may also be influenced by nutrition.. Another problem is exposed skin on the udder being of light pigmentation is vulnerable to sun burn..Some US 60 signs (Length: 2,670 mi) can be seen at this interchange about 5 mi (8.0 km) southwest of Brenda. I-10 replaced US 60 from Beaumont, California to Arizona, and California State Route 60 (SR 60) replaced US 60 from Los Angeles to Beaumont..The 3 highways pass through Vaughn and then go their separate ways, with US 285 heading southeast towards the direction of Roswell, US 54 heading northeast towards both Santa Rosa and Interstate 40, and US 60 heading east towards Clovis..US 60 runs in a northeasterly direction across the Texas Panhandle.."Repeated doses of infinitesimal amounts of fluoride will in time reduce an individual`s power to resist domination, by slowly poisoning and narcotizing a certain area of the brain, thus making him submissive to the will of those who wish to govern him..I was told of this entire scheme by a German chemist who was an official of the great IG Farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the Nazi movement at the time..It appears that the citizens of Massachusetts are among the 'next' on the agenda of the water poisoners...

On the night of 25 February 1993, 3 IRA members planted bombs at the gas holders on Winwick Road, Warrington.. At 11:45 pm that night a police officer stopped the 3 men in a van on Sankey Street..The Sankey Canal was built principally to transport coal from the Lancashire Coalfieldmines in Haydock and Parr to the growing chemical industries of Liverpool, though iron ore and corn were also important commodities..Viola Beach were an emerging British indie rock group, formed in Warrington, Cheshire, in 2013..On 13 February 2016, the 4 band members and their manager were killed in an Incident at the E4 motorway bridge at Södertälje, southwest of Stockholm..They were scheduled to play at the South by Southwest music festival in Austin, Texas..Shafilea Iftikhar Ahmed (14 July 1986 – 11 September 2003) was a 17-year-old British Pakistani girl from Great Sankey, Warrington, Cheshire, who was murdered by her parents Iftikhar Ahmed, 51, and Farzana Ahmed, 48..A nationwide hunt was launched but when Shafilea failed to seek treatment for her damaged throat..In February 2004, Ahmed's corpse was found in the River Kent near Sedgwick, Cumbria, in proximity to Kendal in the Lake District, 70 miles (110 km) away from Warrington..The pathologist could not determine the cause of death, but did say the body was that of a young female..Alesha, [aged 15 at that time] saw their mother in the kitchen 'sorting through a pile of blankets and sheets' and holding a roll of black bin bags and two rolls of tape, the jury was told..Shafilea's body was also found to have been dismembered (a femur was found)..The femur is the only bone in the thigh..There were several poems written by Shafilea that interested the police in their investigations, notably "I Feel Trapped"..It was later reported that an unidentified human hair not from members of her immediate family was found on Shafilea’s foot..He went on to state that "DNA tests on the right thigh bone of the body found on the east bank of the River Kent..The lower jaw of the body found was also shown to Shafilea's dentist..Ahmed argued that the coroner's view was 'biased'..Bradford Council for Mosques encouraged anybody knowing about the case to come forward..The body of Banaz Mahmod, 20, was found in a suitcase buried in a garden in Birmingham last year..Detective Chief Inspector Caroline Goode of the Met Police led the investigation to recover the body of Mahmood and prosecute her killers, securing the first-ever extradition from Iraq to the UK..The school has 6 houses, each with their own colours, named after people who have been influential and excelled at what they have done, and at the end of the year, the top achievers from each house win a trip to Blackpool Pleasure Beach..Oh Whoopie Doo..The music department also hold an open music event,The Great 'S' Factor..Each year, two year 11 students are chosen as House Captains..Guess what I did today, I banged my Right thigh...

I also recall at the time of Shafilea Ahmed's disappearance..A water pipe burst in the garden at my old address number 8 elm st...

Have any of you working in the psychiatric field ever visited someones home, and as soon as you walk in you start to feel unwell ? for example in the manchester area or perhaps the grimsby area ?..
http://www.rense.com/general79/hd3.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankey_Canal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hereford_(cattle)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Shafilea_Ahmed
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/6722699.stm
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...1&postcount=28I test each life system in the Universe..I visit it with mysteries, earthquakes, unpredicted eclipses, strange craters in the wilderness..There are no impossible tasks, only weak-willed fools who are unable to do their work..I'm feeling generous today - and I think I know a way to make my generosity cost them dearly..Take him to the Disintegrating Room...http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=388

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-02-2016 at 07:48 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote