View Single Post
Old 15-01-2016, 07:07 PM   #93
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Detective

1986 cover art..
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
Die Hard, the best Christmas movie..I'll have to watch it again, even though I've seen it about 30 times, because I didnt know anything about the occult back then, and now it seems there is a lot of symbolism in there. Cant remember for sure, but everything is happening on 30-33rd floors? Something like that. And, the limo driver's name is argyle, which I believe is a pattern loved by Masons and Saturn types. It is made up of X's and diamonds, much like the Seal of Saturn and its related symbols.

There's plenty more. I'll watch it again though before I post more about it.
Quote:
It is based on Roderick Thorp's 1979 novel Nothing Lasts Forever, the sequel to 1966's The Detective, which was adapted into a 1968 film of the same name that starred Frank Sinatra. Fox was contractually obliged to offer Sinatra the lead role in Die Hard, but he turned it down..

Die Hard (1/5) Ho Jo Ho - (1988) HD ..

On Christmas Eve, New York City Police Detective John McClane arrives in Los Angeles to reconcile with his estranged wife, Holly.. McClane is driven to the Nakatomi Plaza building for a company Christmas party by Argyle.. While McClane changes clothes, the party is disrupted by the arrival of Hans Gruber and his heavily armed group: Karl, Franco, Tony, Theo, Alexander, Marco, Kristoff, Eddie, Uli, Heinrich, Fritz, and James...

The show was introduced with the phrase "It's Friday, it's 5 o'clock. . . It's Crackerjack!" or sometimes with "It's Friday, it's 5 to 5. . . It's Krackerjack!"..Stewart was born Edward Stewart Mainwaring, the son of a Treasury solicitor, in Exmouth, Devon, on 23 April 1941..Stewart moved to the commercial radio station Radio Mercury (now Heart FM), for 6 years,presenting their mid-morning show..Stewart died at the age of 74 on 9 January 2016 in hospital in Bournemouth following a stroke..

On 10 January 2016, 2 days after his 69th birthday and the release of the album, Black star,Bowie died from liver cancer at his New York apartment..Bowie was cremated in New York on 14 January... On 14 January 2016, Rickman died in a London hospital, surrounded by friends and relatives.. Soon after, his fans created a memorial underneath the "Platform 9¾" sign at London King's Cross railway station..

The couple renewed their vows at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas in 2000..

In 1999, her song My Heart Will Go On, from the soundtrack of the film Titanic, won 2 Grammy awards.. On Saturday, 23 October 2010, at 11:11 and 11:12 am respectively, at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida, Dion, by Caesarean section, gave birth to healthy fraternal twins..The twins were named Eddy, after Dion's favorite French songwriter, Eddy Marnay, who had also produced Dion's first 5 albums, and Nelson, after former South African President Nelson Mandela..January 14, 2016..Rene Angelil, the husband and former manager of Celine Dion, has died aged 73, the singer has announced..Dion appeared with her newborn sons on the cover of 9 December 2010 issue of the Canadian edition of Hello! magazine..DARTH! THE RUBY WILL BRING YE DAAT! DA-E-ATH!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
I watched it again last night. Noticed this right away:
Now you have seen it about 31 times. Oui/Ja.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Detective_(novel)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35319898
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=237Here's to the health of the Archbishop of Canterbury.. What's that got to do with it?..It's all the same thing.. It's all religious, isn't it?..It's the wrong denomination..Wrong denom-...inomination?..Yes, it's RC..You wanted C of E..Yes. Right...Here's to the alth of the Duchess of York...who's a friend of Cardinal Puff-Puff-Puff-Puff!..https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...&postcount=527

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-01-2016 at 11:25 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote