View Single Post
Old 08-01-2016, 11:47 PM   #1853
lightgiver

Arrow All Hail the Stone

Crocodile Rock Platforms ..
Quote:
The song was inspired by John's discovery of leading Australian band Daddy Cool and their hit single "Eagle Rock", which was the most successful Australian single of the early 70s (with 1,000,000 sold), remaining at No.1 for a record of 10 weeks and became his first U.S. number-1 single, reaching the top spot on 3 February 73, and stayed there for 3 weeks.. In the U.S., it was certified Gold on 5 February 73 and Platinum on 13 September 95 by the RIAA..Released US 20 November 1972..

Al Château d'Hérouville...

November -At a scientific meeting in Honolulu, Herbert Boyer and Stanley N. Cohen conceive the concept of recombinant DNA..They publish their results in November 73 in PNAS. Separately in 72, Paul Berg also recombines DNA in a test tube.. and opened the door to genetically modified organisms..The Nishitetsu Lions baseball club, part of the NPB's Pacific League, is sold to the Fukuoka Baseball Corporation, a subsidiary of Nishi-Nippon Railroad..The team is renamed the Taiheiyo Club Lions/3-A group of 132 sailors on board the USS Constellation, mostly African-American, began what has been described as "the first mass mutiny in the history of the U.S. Navy"\4-The CIA spy ship Glomar Explorer was launched on its first voyage/5-Organic farming entered a new era when the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM) was founded in Versailles, France\6 -A fire broke out in the dining car of an express train in Japan while it was traveling through an 8-mile long tunnel near Fukui..The smoke killed 29 people and injured another 678-Nippon is 1 of Japan "Big 16" private railroad companies..The UK government introduced price and pay freezes to counter inflation/7 -Republican incumbent Richard Nixon defeats Democratic Senator George McGovern in a landslide\8 – The oldest and longest continuously operating pay TV service in the US HBO, is launched/9-The world's first geostationary communications satellite, Canada's Anik-1 was launched from Florida\10 -Southern Airways Flight 49 from Birmingham, Alabama, to Montgomery was seized by 3 hijackers at 7:22 p.m. local time/11-Barbara Daly Baekeland, wealthy socialite, was stabbed to death by her 25-year-old son, Antony, in London-The US Army turns over the massive Long Binh military base to South Vietnam-Berry Oakley, 24, bass guitarist for The Allman Brothers Band was killed in a motorcycle Incident in Macon, Georgia, 3 blocks away from the scene that had killed band co-founder Duane..

The Se7enth Seal..

13 - In London, delegates from 79 nations signed the Prevention of Marine Pollution by Dumping of Wastes and Other Matter, banning the dumping of oil, mercury, cadmium, and radioactive materials into the ocean/14 – The Dow Jones Industrial Average closes above 1,000 (1,003.16) for the first time\15 -In Rome, Pope Paul VI inspired a debate within the Roman Catholic Church about whether Satan-saturn+santa claws was a real being, or a metaphor for evil-In the first-ever aircraft hijacking in Australia, Ansett Airlines Flight 232 from Adelaide to Alice Springs, with 28 passengers and a crew of 4, was taken over by a lone gunman/16 –The Pepsi Cola Company announced a deal with Soyuzplodimport for Pepsi to be bottled and sold in the Soviet Union, making the drink the first American cola (consumer product) to be made in the U.S.S.R -2 students, Leonard Brown and Denver Smith, both 20, were killed by a shotgun blasts - UN Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization..Like I've been a cabbie for 13 years adopts the Convention Concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage-Darth Vera Karalli, 83, Russian ballerina, choreographer and actress-I'm Irish, therefore you're Iris h..Don forgetit"..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crocodile_Rock
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nishi-Nippon_Railroad
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....36&postcount=5Honey. Look, I think something's happened to us..You and Regan?.You and us..What are you?.. It's Me, Mom..You're not my mother!.Get away, you clone freak!..In the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ!. It is he who commands you!.It is he who flung you from the Gates of Heaven to the depths of Hel!..Don't you use that tone with me!..http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=184
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...om_cross07.htm + Aga Khan IV receiving a gift of Trinitite...The group vied for control of the ghetto with the Judenrat, and infiltrated the opposition within the ghetto, because the EU had handed control to “an unelected set of bankers”..I dread to think what the future will bring, when we're living in real gangster time's..Get set for EU knee pads at Argos...

Last edited by lobuk; 08-08-2016 at 01:07 PM. Reason: resubmit
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote