View Single Post
Old 20-08-2015, 07:47 PM   #9
lightgiver

Lightbulb DeLiverance

Theatrical release poster..
Quote:
The 2011 Norway attacks were two sequential lone wolf terrorist attacks by Anders Behring Breivik (21-year term = 777 ) against the government, the civilian population, and a Workers' Youth League (AUF)-run summer camp in Norway on 22 July 2011..The first attack was a car bomb explosion in Oslo within Regjeringskvartalet, the executive government quarter of Norway, at 15:25:22 (CEST).. The bomb was made from a mixture of fertiliser and fuel oil and placed in the back of a van..The van was placed in front of the office block housing the office of Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and other government buildings..The explosion killed 8 people and injured at least 209 people, twelve of them seriously..The second attack occurred less than two hours later at a summer camp on the island of Ut√łya in Tyrifjorden, Buskerud.

Detailed map of Tyrifjorden..

The Liberation of Saint Peter is a fresco painting by the Italian High Renaissance artist Raphael and his assistant Giulio Romano..Warul Kawa Indigenous Protected Area (also known as Deliverance Island) is a small island that is part of Australia's National Reserve System, located about 80 kilometres (50 mi) south of Papua New Guinea and 200 kilometres (120 mi) north of Thursday Island, Torres Strait..Operation Deliverance was a Canadian Forces peace making military operation in Somalia and formed part of the UN peace making deployment to that country.. Canada's mission objectives were largely completed including the freeing of a captured Canadian journalist and the defeat of the Somali warlord Mohamed 'Tiger' I. Barre..While this quote is widely attributed to Rumsfeld, he was actually quoting D.H. Lawrence's poem, "New Heaven and New Earth": Ha, I was a blaze leaping up! I was a tiger bursting into sunlight.. I was greedy, I was mad for the unknown. I, new-risen, resurrected, starved from the tomb starved from a life of devouring always myself now here was I, new-awakened, with my hand stretching out and touching the unknown, the real unknown, the unknown unknown...

The mass shooting reportedly lasted for around an hour and a half, ending when a police special task force arrived and the gunman surrendered, despite having ammunition left, at 18:35.. It is also reported that the shooter used hollow-point or frangible bullets which increase tissue damage..Breivik repeatedly shouted "You are going to die today, Marxists!"..2 ethnic Chechen teenagers Movsar Dzhamayev, 17, and Rustam Daudov, 16, who were at the island said later that they were reminded of the war in their native Chechnya..The first shot was fired at 17:22..The emergency medical services were informed about the shooting two minutes later..Anders called the 112 emergency phone number at least twice to surrender, at 18:01 and 18:26, and continued killing people in between.. The police say Breivik hung up both times; they tried to call him back but did not succeed..During the attack, 69 people were killed, and of the 517 survivors, 66 were wounded..The attacks were the deadliest in Norway since World War II, and a survey found that 1 in 4 Norwegians knew "someone affected by the attacks".. It was also the deadliest terrorist attack in western Europe since the 2004 Madrid train bombings which killed 191 people..3 days before Spain's general elections and two and a half years after the September 11 attacks...

Jeff Buckley ley ley - So Real ...

16-year-old Andrine Bakkene Espeland of Sarpsborg was the last victim, nearly one hour after the shooting began..The teenagers said that they had decided that it was too difficult to stop the gunman.. They discovered a cave-like opening in a rock where they managed to hide 23 children from Breivik.. Dzhamayev, who kept guard outside, also dragged 3 youngsters from the lake who were close to drowning..Of the 69 people that died after the attack on the island, 57 were killed by one or more shots through the head.. In total, 67 people were killed by gunshots, 1 died falling from a cliff trying to escape, and 1 drowned trying to swim away from the island.. In total, Breivik fired at least 186 shots, and still had a "considerable amount of ammunition" left..The chief surgeon who treated the wounds at one of the hospitals said he had never seen similar wounds during his 23 years of practice, and explained that the bullets were extremely fragmented in their path through the body..The 564 (=15) people on the island at the time were from all over Norway as well as some visitors from foreign countries..The people who died were from 18 of Norway's 19 counties, and also from Georgia..

The attacks claimed a total of 77 lives..
The ring originally comprised up to 60 stones, of which only 27 remained standing at the end of the 20th century..King Harald V sent his condolences to the victims and their families, and urged unity...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deliverance
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14256712
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....9&postcount=64So I am no more than another stolen relic, locked up here until you might have use of me?..I don't know.. Guy never tells me anything..You know the feeling you get when standing in a high place, the sudden urge to jump..What were you doing in a Spanish convent, anyway?.Maybe you don't believe in the supernatural...http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=186

Last edited by lightgiver; 20-08-2015 at 08:13 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote