View Single Post
Old 11-06-2015, 12:58 PM   #538
lightgiver

Arrow Journey To The Center Of The Earth

USS Triton (SSRN-586)..
Quote:
An Edinburgh professor and assorted colleagues follow an explorer's trail down an extinct Icelandic volcano to the earth's center..,Released USA 16 December 1959 (New York City, New York)\Brazil 12 February/Finland 26 February 1960..

1959 December 1 -The Antarctic Treaty was signed by all 12 nations that had stations in Antarctica. It came into force on June 23, 1961. Article I provides that "Antarctica shall be used for peaceful purposes only."-Humble Oil Company was acquired by Standard Oil of New Jersey, later Exxon/4-"Sam", a rhesus monkey, was launched into space from Wallops Island, Virginia, at 11:15 am on a suborbital flight to test an emergency escape mechanism\13-Test pilot Joe Jordan became the first human being to reach an altitude of more than 100,000 feet, flying an F-104 Starfighter to an altitude of 103,395 feet-The Heritage Range, southern portion of the Ellsworth Mountains in Antarctica, was seen for the first time, on a reconnaissance flight originating from Byrd Station/19-The nuclear submarine USS Scorpion was launched from Groton. Elizabeth Morrison, whose father had died in the 1944 loss, with all hands, of the previous submarine USS Scorpion, christened the sub. The new USS Scorpion was lost with all hands on May 22, 1968\20-Nine people were killed and 21 injured when a cattle truck struck a Greyhound Scenicruiser bus near Tucson, Arizona. The force of the impact was severe enough that calves were hurled into the bus..

1960-February 5 – The first CERN particle accelerator becomes operational in Geneva, Switzerland-All 59 persons on board a Lloyd Aéreo Bolviano DC-4 were killed when the plane crashed shortly after takeoff from Cochabamba, Bolivia/7-John F. Kennedy was introduced by Frank Sinatra to Judith Campbell Exner.JFK and Exner had their first sexual encounter on March 7 atRoom 1651 of the Plaza Hotel in New York-Twenty-five people were killed and 50 more injured in a railroad derailment near Sewell, Chile-Born: James Spader, American TV actor, in Boston-Died: Igor Kurchatov, 57, Soviet nuclear physicist; and Gilbert Vernam, 69, American cryptographer\11-The N-class blimp ZPG-3W of the U.S. Navy is destroyed during a storm over Massachusetts-The bodies of 5 crewmembers of the B-24 Liberator Lady Be Good were located by exploration worker James Backhaus, in the Libyan desert, 16 years after the airplane had vanished on April 4, 1943, during the Second World War/ 13 – France tests its first atomic bomb in the Sahara Desert of Algeria\16-The nuclear submarine USS Triton submerged upon departure from New London, Connecticut, and, with 184 people on board, began an underwater trip around the world that ended 83 days later on May 10/17-UK and the US jointly announced that a missile warning system would be constructed at the North York Moors in Yorkshire\19– The Queen gives birth to her third child and second son-The Chinese space program began its first step "in a long march toward outer space", with the launch of the liquid-propelled T-7 rocket/22-An explosion at the Karl Marx coal mine in Zwickau, East Germany, killed 49 miners/24-The first American intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) was given its first test. Launched from Cape Canaveral-Argentina called off its search for an "unidentified submerged object" in Golfo Nuevo\25-After having fled to Syria, Saddam Hussein was sentenced to death in absentia by a court in Iraq/26 – A New York-bound Alitalia airliner crashes into a cemetery at Shannon, Ireland, shortly after takeoff, killing 34 of the 52 persons on board\29 – The 1960 Agadir EQ completely destroys the town of Agadir, Morocco. At least 12,000 people were killed in the collapse of unreinforced stone buildings-Born: Richard Ramirez, American serial killer known as "The Night Stalker"-The Family Circus made its debut-Died: Melvin Purvis, 56, former FBI agent who had killed John Dillinger; by self-inflicted gunshot wound; and Walter Yust, 65, editor-in-chief of Encyclopædia Britannica...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052948/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=293I know that there are scores of people plotting to kill me, and this is not difficult to understand.. However, I am far cleverer than they are..I know they are conspiring to kill me long before they actually start planning to do it..This enables me to get them before they have the faintest chance of striking at me...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=363

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-06-2015 at 01:01 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote