View Single Post
Old 14-05-2015, 04:09 PM   #1265
lightgiver

Lightbulb Grilling

Quote:
Originally Posted by tavingon View Post
Hi there.

I am from the Uk, in the midlands and will be joining the freemasons soon.

I have been for an initial meeting with the secretary, and last week I had a grilling by 9 guys (I think the lodge officers) about why I wanted to join and also the opportunity for questions.

They say they will be able to book my initiation for Feb. They told me there was an awful lot of bull on the net about them and that I should experience it for myself. I am open to any suggestions or feedback on here regarding this.

So,how did you get on ?..
Quote:
The 1973 Israeli raid on Lebanon (known as Operation Spring of Youth, part of Operation Wrath of God) took place on the night of April 9 and early morning of April 10, 1973..

In the 2000 film The Patriot, Colonel "Tavington" is a skilled but ruthless commander of a cavalry unit. The person is based in part on Tarleton..

Tarleton Avenue is a street in the settlement of Atherton ..Tarleton is a village and civil parish situated in the Lancashire mosslands north east of Southport, and to the south west of Preston, in North West England.. The parish also includes the village of Mere Brow and the hamlets of Sollom and Holmes..The fire station in the village has a training tower and houses one appliance..

Avington is a hamlet and former parish in the English county of Berkshire. Its nearest town is Hungerford, which lies approximately 2 miles (3.2 km) west from the hamlet..

The village of Avington is part of the civil parish of Itchen Valley..The parish church of St. Mary was built in 1768-71 by James Brydges of Avington Park, 3rd Duke of Chandos. As well as containing memorials inside to the Brydges family and Percy Bysshe Shelley's brother, John, there are also some unusual box pews reputedly made from Spanish mahogany taken from one of the Armada fleet.In Adventures Among Birds (1913), the naturalist W. H. Hudson describes the last of the "inland-breeding" ravens in Hampshire...

The Baghdad Central Prison (Arabic: سجن بغداد المركزي‎), formerly known as Abu Ghraib prison (Arabic: سجن أبو غريب‎ Sijn Abū Ghurayb; also Abu Ghuraib, lit. 'Father of Raven', or 'Place of Ravens') was a prison complex in Abu Ghraib, an Iraqi city 32 km (20 mi) west of Baghdad..

He turns out to be a demon disguised in human form, and is listed in the credits only as "Tarleton Demon...

http://www.streetlist.co.uk/streets/725947
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1331

Last edited by lightgiver; 14-05-2015 at 08:23 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote