View Single Post
Old 30-04-2015, 09:47 PM   #74
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
What are you theories ?
Briefly, that Saturn is a gateway to the consciousness of Sirius. This is what the ending of Kubrick's 2001 is all about. imo. If you read the book by Arthur C. Clarke, you will see that Bowman goes through a stargate when he gets to Saturn. Within the stargate, he encounters a large red star orbited by a white dwarf star. I believe these are Sirius A and Sirius B. Then a lot of weird stuff happens as he achieves higher consciousness.

Here you see the Gateway Arch next to Freemasonry's Royal Arch. There is the black and white cube labeled Gateway and Gateway Bank's arch. The other pictures basically show the relationship between some of their symbols and the seal of Saturn. The seal of Saturn can be used to make the XX and the diamond shape. They use these symbols all the time.

I'm still working on this, but here's a draft of the Saturn logos:

There's the XX, VV, 66, the cube, the trestle pattern, horns, v-up v-vdown, the hexagon, the hexagram, the rings, Saturn itself, and some oddball, creative ones.

XX=66=VV=OO=66. They use gematria to make some of these logos.

So they use combinations of F,O,X, and V to make 66's, which are equivalent to XX's.

The diamond shape in the space between the XX represents Sirius, and they use this symbol in tons of logos, too. The star Sirius brings higher consciousness as it comes closer to Earth as a result of our star being in a binary system. Our second sun brings the light. You can see in the Royal Arch above that the Blazing Star (Sirius) is moving, and the Pleiades are in there as well. They may be something both our sun and Sirius revolve around. A good deal of this binary star theory is outlined in The Holy Science. How is Saturn the gateway? I dont know. Perhaps the light of the second sun activates the gas giant in some way.

The Royal Arch picture also shows what looks like a Kundalini snake on the bottom left. When Sirius comes, it brings the Golden Age - the god of which is Saturn - and the pineal gland is activated and the Kundalini rises. Man becomes like gods. Now though, we are in the darker ages, as portrayed by the coffin of Hiram Abiff. Man is dead but will be resurrected in the next Golden Age. Until then, different techniques are used to try to activate the Kundalini and the pineal gland. Just as Prometheus stole fire from the gods, today certain people try to achieve this higher consciousness.

How is Saturn the internal gateway during the dark ages? I dont know, but I found this quote on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiva :
"When Kundalini Shakti is conceived as a goddess, then, when it rises to the head, it unites itself with the Supreme Being (Lord Shiva). Then the aspirant becomes engrossed in deep meditation and infinite bliss."