Thread: Tribe of Dan
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2015, 09:00 PM   #646
lightgiver

Arrow Lord of the Isles

Highlander (1986) - Connor Meets Rachel ..
Quote:
This bloodline is harder to track because it weaves in and out of the other 12 bloodlines.. There are many surnames which are part of this bloodline (Including the Smith family), however I can give one very prominent one, the Sinclair family.. Some of the earliest attempts to trace the seed of Satan were some books which did extensive research on the Tribe of Dan and the descendents of Cain"..The Curse of Canaan" is an interesting book along with its mate World Order by Eustice Mullins.. One of the books which I looked with difficulty for before finding it, was Gerald Massey’s A Book of the Beginning (Secaucus, NJ: University Books, Inc., 1974.) The book goes in and shows in detail how the inhabitants of the British Isles came originally from Egypt.. This is Important because (as this newsletter has always contended) the Druidism of the British Isles was simply a derivative from the Egyptian Satanic witchcraft/magic of Ancient Egypt.. The Egyptian word Makhaut (clan or family) became the the Irish Maccu and the Maccu of the Donalds (clan of Donalds) now reflected in the name MacDonald.. The sacred keepers of the Clan-Stone in Arran, were also known by the family name of Clan-Chattons.. Another word for clan is Mack and the Clan-Chattons were also known as Mack-Intosh.. Ptah-rekh the name of the Egyptian god Ptah was passed down to us by the Druids adopting the name Patrick, which sounded similar.. St. Patricks day then is a Christianized form of a druidic holiday which originally had its origins in Egypt..One of the more important aspects of Massey's writings were his assertions that there were parallels between Jesus and the Egyptian god Horus, primarily contained in book The Natural Genesis first published in 1883..

Magad (Welsh ), a brood, follows magu, to breed, and magad is identical with the so called anglo saxon maegeth for the family, tribe, people, which is the Egyptian Mahaut, earlier Makhaut, meaning the clan, family,with especial reference therefore to motherhood..Mahaut of Artois (1268 – October 28, 1329, Paris), also known as Mathilda, was the only daughter, and eldest child of Robert II, Count of Artois, and Amicie de Courtenay..Her paternal grandparents were Robert I, Count of Artois, and Matilda of Brabant..Robert died while leading a reckless attack on Al Mansurah, without the knowledge of his brother King Louis IX.. He and the Templars accompanying the expedition charged into the town and became trapped in the narrow streets.. According to Jean de Joinville, he defended himself for some time in a house there, but was at last overpowered and killed.. In Egypt it is believed that Sultan Qutuz killed him, although it is more likely that an anonymous soldier did so.. According to Matthew Paris who is not considered reliable by modern historians, he fled in disgrace at the height of the battle, and drowned while trying to cross a river named Thanis/Tanis (a branch of the Nile)..The House of Thani (Arabic: آل ثاني Al Thani‎) is the ruling family of Qatar, whose origins can be traced back to the Ma'adid clan of the Banu Tamim tribal confederation...

Crest: Quarterly, 1st, argent, a lion rampant gules, armed and langued azure; 2nd; Or, a hand in armour fessways holding a cross-crosslet fitchee gules; 3rd, Or, a lymphad sails furled and oars in action sable, Flagged gules; 4th, vert, a salmon naiant in fess proper, over all on an escutcheon en surtout, Or, an eagle displayed gules surmounted of a lymphad sails furled, oars in action sable..

Clan Donald, also known as Clan MacDonald (Gaelic: MacDhòmhnaill), is a Highland Scottish clan and one of the largest Scottish clans..The Norse-Gaelic Clan Donald traces its descent from Dòmhnall Mac Raghnuill (d. circa 1250), whose father Reginald or Ranald was styled "King of the Isles" and "Lord of Argyll and Kintyre".. Ranald's father, Somerled was styled "King of the Hebrides", and was killed campaigning against Malcolm IV of Scotland at the Battle of Renfrew in 1164.. Gaelic tradition gave Somerled a Celtic descent in the male line, as the medieval Seanachies traced his lineage through a long line of ancestors back to the High Kings of Ireland, namely Colla Uais and Conn of the Hundred Battles..However a recent DNA study has shown that Somerled may have been of Norse descent in his male line...Scotland in the Wars of the 3 Kingdoms of 1644–47, was in large part a clan war between the MacDonalds and Clan Campbell.. The MacDonalds sided with the Royalists in the English Civil War and the Irish Confederate Catholics in the Wars of the 3 Kingdoms..During the Jacobite rising of 1715 the MacDonalds supported the Jacobite cause of the House of Stuart.. Made up amongst others, men of Clan MacDonald of Keppoch and the Clan Macdonald of Clanranald, whose chief was killed at the Battle of Sheriffmuir..The designation Lord of the Isles (Scottish Gaelic: Triath nan Eilean or Rìgh Innse Gall) is today a title of Scottish nobility with historical roots that go back beyond the Kingdom of Scotland.. It emerged from a series of hybrid Viking/Gaelic rulers of the west coast and islands of Scotland in the Middle Ages, who wielded sea-power with fleets of galleys...

The Illuminati is the continuation of the Mystery Religions of Babylon and Egypt. And the bloodlines of the Illuminati go back to people who at one time lived in Babylon and Egypt.. Just how the House of David (the Satanic one) and the Holy Blood of the 13th family fit in with everything else in history I can’t say.. I’m sure It would be a big story to tell If I knew.. But I do feel that somehow the 13th Illuminati family does goes back to ancient times.. Is this via the Tribe of Dan or via some Druidic bloodline or is it via the Merovingians or is it via all 3’ ..And where do the Guelphs and Black Nobility fit Into this? Whatever the case, the 13th bloodline has amassed a great deal of power and wealth on this planet.. The 13th bloodline lacks nothing to bring forth their Anti-Christ who will appear to have all the correct credentials.. I would not even be surprised if their Anti-Christ in order to appear real will expose another Anti-Christ.. The 13th bloodline has kept its genealogies very secret.. I would welcome more Input from informed persons about this bloodline.. The tribe of Dan was prophesied to be the black sheep of the nation of Israel which would bite the other tribes of Israel.. The tribe of Dan had the snake and the eagle as its two logos.. The tribe of Dan left its calling card all over Europe as it migrated west in the names of many places.. The tribe of Dan ruled the Greeks, the Roman Empire, the Austro-Hungarian empire and many others which Used the eagle as its logo ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clan_Donald
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bl...erovingian.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahaut,_Countess_of_Artois
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=75You do not vote pirates off the seas.. You engage them, rake, and scuttle them.. My lords and gentlemen, we have ships, brave captains, and fine crews.. All in one price she's got two ears, no fingers missing, worth 3 barrels of rum!..Why don't you offer him FIVE?.. Don't tempt him, Darling...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1812

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-03-2015 at 10:33 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote