Thread: Decode this
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2015, 12:17 AM   #85
lightgiver

Arrow Lord of the Dance

Shiva's Cosmic Dance-Part 6 ..The surrounding flames represent the manifest Universe...

Quote:
In the Eastern Tantras the North—South pole attraction is between Shiva and Shakti.. While Shakti sleeps in muladhara at the base of the spine,Shiva awaits in the Ajna chakra at the brow or third eye..Nataraja, The Lord (or King) of Dance), is a depiction of the Hindu God Shiva as the cosmic dancer who performs his divine dance to destroy a weary universe and make preparations for the god Brahma to start the process of creation..The two most common forms of Shiva's dance are the Lasya (the gentle form of dance), associated with the creation of the world, and the Tandava (the violent and dangerous dance), associated with the destruction of weary worldviews – weary perspectives and lifestyles. In essence, the Lasya and the Tandava are just two aspects of Shiva's nature; for he destroys in order to create, tearing down to build again..

Dance with the tinker's daughter..

As the Lord of Dance, Nataraja, Shiva performs the tandava, the dance in which the universe is created, maintained, and dissolved.. Shiva's long, matted tresses, usually piled up in a knot, loosen during the dance and crash into the heavenly bodies, knocking them off course or destroying them utterly..The snake swirling around his waist is kundalini, the Shakti or divine force thought to reside within everything.. This also parallels the cords of life worn by the Brahmins to represent the second rebirth..The dwarf on which Nataraja dances is the demon Apasmara, which symbolises Shiva's victory over ignorance.. It also represents the passage of spirit from the divine into material...

"Irish Harp (Boston Public Library)"..Shamrock Quickstep..

Stuart and I discussed the 213 cubes on the ceiling and the Apprentice Pillar..In 2005 they created a work called The Rosslyn Motet realised by matching Cymatics/Chladni patterns to the 13 geometric symbols carved onto the faces of 213 cubes emanating from 14 arches..The serpents round the bottom of The Apprentice Pillar looks Chinese to me, which might also explain a lot about Gilbert Hay's trip to China and his interest in vibrational harmonics.. A serpent swallowing its tail, sounds like the Rings of Saturn..Surrounding the angels are 213 geometric symbols that were found to resemble sound waves at different pitches.. After decoding all the symbols to match the soundwaves, they found the song which researchers say is part of the "cymatics" music system, also known as the "Chladni patterns" which is the study of wave phenomena associated with the physical patterns produced through the interaction of sound waves in a medium..The sequential arrangement of the cubes at many times is a series of repeated notes/symbols signifying a more functional than aesthetic sense to the music.. Sometimes it sounds a bit like a 'nursery rhyme' and there is also a feeling of a 'Celtic air' about the music," added Mitchell's statement A cobra uncoils from his lower right forearm, and the crescent moon and a skull are on his crest.. He dances within an arch of flames..The upper left hand contains Agni or fire, which signifies destruction..The opposing concepts in the upper hands show the counterpoise of creation and destruction or the fire of life..
http://www.crystalinks.com/stuart07.html
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Rosslyn_..._%27decoded%27
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=52I danced in the Moon & the Stars & the Sun..I came down from Heaven & I danced on Earth..I danced for the scribes & the pharisees they wouldn't dance..I danced on the Sabbath & I cured the lame..the holy people said it was a shame!..I danced on a Friday when the world turned black..It's hard to dance with the devil on your back...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=536

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-03-2015 at 01:26 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote