View Single Post
Old 13-02-2015, 01:27 AM   #28
lightgiver

Lightbulb Swift and Sure Mr Moonie

Private James Collinson

Coat of arms of Perth + Royal Signals cap badge..
Quote:
On 23 March 2002, Private James Collinson, from Perth, was found dead with a single gunshot wound while on guard duty at the barracks..Although James was severely dyslexic and bullied when younger, he had blossomed into a confident teenager, she said..“When they first contacted me, the Army told me it was an accident and I assumed they meant a car accident.. Then police said he’d been shot.. We’d often talked about how he was the only unarmed soldier on guard duty.. Two others, who were older, were armed. I asked him, ‘Who do you have to protect you?’ He told me, ‘Mum for goodness sake it’s the Army.. There’s always someone watching my back’...

Ballistics expert Frank Swann said it was "unlikely" bullet wounds to the underside of Mr Collinson's chin and head were self-inflicted, but it was possible they were the result of an accident..“Suicide never entered my head until the Army "suggested it".. There is no way a shot to the underside of his chin could have been an ­accident”.. The Australian metropolis Perth took its name from the Scottish city..Perth forms part of the county constituencies of Perth and North Perthshire and Ochil and South Perthshire, electing one Member of Parliament (MP) to the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom by the first past the post system for each constituency. Peter Wishart (SNP) is the MP for Perth and North Perthshire, and Gordon Banks (Labour) for Ochil and South Perthshire..Coeliac disease is caused by a reaction to gliadin, a prolamin (gluten protein) found in wheat, and similar proteins found in the crops of the tribe Triticeae (which includes other common grains such as barley and rye)..Aretaeus (Greek: Ἀρεταῖος), is one of the most celebrated of the ancient Greek physicians, of whose life, however, few particulars are known...

Yvonne fears Surrey Police did not carry out a fully independent investigation into James’s death.. “We still don’t know why Surrey Police kept so many files. I only found out they did last week when it came out over Cheryl’s case,” she said..“It was a major shock.. Out of the four deaths we had the best inquest. All the press interest meant the coroner gave us a proper jury. The others were without and only lasted a couple of hours. Even so we were unaware that all the time Surrey Police were holding files that we didn’t even know existed...On Nos 2, 4 and 14 Dress the Corps wears a dark blue lanyard signifying its early links with the Royal Engineers..The Airborne Signals Unit wears a drab green lanyard made from parachute cord which dates back to the Second World War...

“On the very last day of the inquest we ­discovered there had been a chauffeur sitting in the car park during that entire evening, who may have witnessed exactly what went on.. But police never bothered to question him..We discovered by accident Surrey Police used military police officers to help them investigate the deaths..“It was supposed to be a civilian investigation..We learned the Deepcut’s commanding officer had lunch with Surrey Police’s chief constable.. Why? If you are trying to stop a ­conspiracy theory, that’s not the way”..

Collinson Ridge is a bare rock spur next north of Halfmoon Bluff in the northwest part of the Cumulus Hills, Queen Maud Mountains..Halfmoon Bluff is a rock bluff overlooking the east side of Shackleton Glacier, rising immediately north of the mouth of Brunner Glacier, in the Cumulus Hills of Antarctica because its sheer cliffs and crescent shaped top give it the appearance of a half moon..Cumulus Hills are several groups of largely barren hills, divided by the Logie Glacier..Vickers Nunatak is a massive nunatak in the upper Shackleton Glacier, about 11 nautical miles (20 km) south east of Mount Black...

The name Perth derives from a Pictish-Gaelic word for wood or copse.. During much of the later medieval period it was known colloquially by its Scots-speaking inhabitants as "St. John's Toun" or "Saint Johnstoun" because the church at the centre of the parish was dedicated to St. John the Baptist..Perth was referred to as "St. Johns ton" up until the mid-1600s with the name "Perthia" being reserved for the wider area..At this time, "Perthia" became "Perth Shyre" and "St. Johns ton" became known as Perth..The coat of arms dates back to at least the 14th century, as it is first recorded, as described, on a seal of 1378.. Red and silver are the colours of John the Baptist, the town's patron saint, and the lamb is his symbol.. The double-headed eagle, originally a Roman symbol, may refer to a former Roman settlement called "Bertha" near where Perth now stands..The double-headed eagle was later adopted as the supporter of the arms of Perth and Kinross when the council area was created in 75..

Scottish National Party MP Annabelle Ewing challenged Mr Moonie to reassure the family of James Collinson that no Government department had sanctioned the bugging of their home.."There had been no forensic post mortem, there had been no securing of the crime scene ... Surely something is wrong with a system that allows such conclusions to be reached without any proper investigation being conducted".. Ms Ewing also criticised MoD procedures regarding Pte Collinson as inadequate...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/2722523.stm
http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/loc...uling-1.287393
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/467...eath-initiated
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=36This is Assembly Control calling all Zero X units..This doesn't look good, Parker, Milady..Isn't life fun sometimes?.. Rib ticklin', M'Lady... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=722

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-02-2015 at 01:37 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote