View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 02:01 PM   #766
pinochio
Banned

Welcome to the twilight zone.

Hampstead teacher walks free after sexually abusing nine-year-old girl

An “inspirational teacher” at a primary school in Hampstead has been spared jail after sexually abusing a nine-year-old girl on a school trip.

http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/news/crime-...girl_1_1669170

this bit fuckin killed me.

At first the teacher said he did not, but then he ran his hand over her leg and stroked her intimately through her clothes, the court heard.

He pulled back in shock at what he had done, but when the pupil pulled down her shorts and underwear and pointed out the spot at the top of her thigh, the teacher touched her naked skin for around three seconds.

Ms Hughes said: “At this point he started freaking out, saying he was going to prison. She [the girl] could not understand and tried to reassure him and said she was not going to tell anyone. He built up a friendship with her to the extent that she really didn’t want to tell anyone what had happened.”

Parents of children on the trip sat in the public gallery to support the teacher, who pleaded guilty last month to one count of sexual activity with a girl under the age of 13.

One parent called the teacher a “stalwart” and said: “This was so completely out of character that I cannot believe I am standing here even to discuss it.”

Last edited by pinochio; 11-02-2015 at 02:03 PM.
pinochio is offline   Reply With Quote