View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 06:11 PM   #2612
lightgiver

Arrow Jesus I Am

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowleopard View Post
I don't know if this has been mentioned before as I didn't take the time to read all 131 pages of this thread, but according to some French bloggers, in Hebrew, JE SUIS CHARLIE is the acronym of JE SUIS ISRAEL ( I AM ISRAEL).

Anyone know if this is true?

This secret is the true Key to Magick; that is, by the right use of this secret man may impose his Will on Nature herself, as will appear hereafter in this comment..The number 93 is of great significance in Thelema, a religious philosophy founded by English author and occultist Aleister Crowley in 1904 with the writing of The Book of the Law (also known as Liber AL vel Legis)...
Quote:
Isa Ibn Maryam ( Arabic: عيسى, translit.: ʿĪsā) (Jesus, son of Mary), or Jesus in the New Testament, is considered to be a Messenger of God and al-Masih (the Messiah) in Islam who was sent to guide the Children of Israel (banī isrā'īl) with a new scripture, al-Injīl (the Gospel).. The belief that Jesus is a prophet is required in Islam. This is reflected in the fact that he is clearly a significant figure in the Qur'an, appearing in 93 ayaat (or verses), though Noah, Adam and Moses appear with even greater frequency..I (named is the 9th letter and the 3rd vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.. In modern English, 'i' represents several different sounds, either a "long" diphthong /aɪ/ as in kite, which developed from Middle English /iː/ after the Great Vowel Shift of the 15th century, or the "short" /ɪ/ as in bill..An alternative interpretation of this theology is held by Messianic Muslims...
I am often asked why I begin my letters this way. No matter whether I am writing to my lady or to my butcher, always I begin with these 11 words. Why, how else should I begin?. What other greeting could be so glad? Look, brother, we are free! Rejoice with me, sister, there is no law beyond Do what thou wilt!...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/93_(Thelema)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=322
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote