View Single Post
Old 06-01-2015, 12:14 AM   #30
lightgiver

Lightbulb Bowling for Columbine

Duane Clarridge Defends the Empire..John Pilger..The War On Democracy..

11:19 a.m. – 12:08 p.m...
Quote:
The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting that occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine, an unincorporated area of Jefferson County in the state of Colorado. In addition to the shootings, the complex and highly planned attack involved a fire bomb to divert firefighters, propane tanks converted to bombs placed in the cafeteria, 99 explosive devices, and bombs rigged in cars.. The perpetrators, two senior students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered a total of 12 students and one teacher. They injured 21 additional people, with 3 others being injured while attempting to escape the school. The pair then committed suicide..In 1996, Eric Harris created a private website on America Online.. Harris initially created the site to host gaming levels of the video game Doom, which he and his friend, Dylan Klebold, had created, primarily for friends..Harris had noted on his site that he had made pipe bombs. In addition, he mentioned a gun count and compiled a hit list of individuals (he did not post any plan on how he intended to attack targets)..Beginning in early 1997, the blog postings began to show the first signs of Harris's ever-growing anger against society..Harris had noted on his site that he had made pipe bombs..As Haqqani's car pulls out, Quinn prepares to detonate the bomb but is dissuaded when he sees Carrie in harm's way, who makes her presence known by removing her hijab..Using instructions found on the Internet, Harris and Klebold constructed a total of 99 improvised explosive devices of various designs and sizes..Any fooker can make a blog,that does not mean thats its him making the blog could be any old spook for all U know...

On January 30, 1998, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold stole tools and other equipment from a van parked near the city of Littleton.. One of their classes taught anger management. Harris also began attending therapy classes with a psychologist.. Harris dedicated a section of his website to posting content regarding his and Klebold's progress in their collection of guns and building of bombs (they subsequently used both in attacking students at their school). After the website was made public, AOL permanently deleted it from its servers..In one of his scheduled meetings with his psychiatrist, Eric Harris complained of depression, anger and possessing suicidal thoughts.. As a result, he was prescribed the anti-depressant Zoloft.. He complained of feeling restless and having trouble concentrating; in April, his doctor switched him to Luvox, a similar anti-depressant drug...

Fluvoxamine CR (controlled release) is approved to treat social anxiety disorder..The FDA has added a black box warning for this drug in reference to increased risks of suicidal thinking and behavior in young adults and children..Sertraline is also effective for the treatment of social phobia and posttraumatic stress disorder..Evidence does not show a benefit in children with depression..In 4 double-blind studies sertraline was shown to be superior to placebo for the treatment of panic disorder..On April 20, approximately 30 minutes before the attack, they made a final video saying goodbye and apologizing to their friends and families...

On the morning of Tuesday, April 20 Harris and Klebold placed a small fire bomb in a field about 3 miles south of Columbine High School, and two miles south of the fire station (It partially detonated and caused a small fire, which was quickly extinguished by the fire department.)..After parking their cars, the duo met near Harris's car and armed two 20 pound (9 kg) propane bombs before entering the cafeteria a few minutes prior to the beginning of the "A" lunch shift. The youths placed the duffel bags containing the bombs—set to explode at approximately 11:17 a.m.—inside the cafeteria before returning to their separate vehicles to await the explosion, and to shoot survivors fleeing the building.. Had the bombs exploded with full power, they would have killed or severely wounded all 488 students in the cafeteria and possibly collapsed the ceiling, dropping part of the library into the cafeteria..Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen. As 17's official toastmaster...and bullshitter..Thank you, Santos.. Did I happen to mention you're cut out of my will?..

As the two youths returned to their vehicles, Harris encountered Brooks Brown, a classmate with whom he had recently patched up a longstanding series of disagreements.. Brown was surprised to see Harris; whom he had earlier noted had been absent from an important class test.. Harris seemed unconcerned when reminded of this fact, commenting, "It doesn't matter anymore." Harris then elaborated: "Brooks, I like you now. Get out of here.. Go home." Brown, feeling uneasy, walked away..

At 11:19 a.m., a witness heard Eric Harris yell "Go! Go!".. The two gunmen pulled their guns from beneath their trenchcoats and began shooting at two 17-year-old students who had been sitting in the grass next to the West Entrance of the school.. Rachel Scott was hit 4 times and killed instantly.. Richard Castaldo was shot 8 times in the chest, arm and abdomen and paralyzed below the chest.. It is unknown who fired first or which gunman shot and killed Scott..Harris and Klebold turned and began shooting west in the direction of 4 students sitting on the grassy hillside adjacent to the steps and opposite the West Entrance of the school..15-year-old Michael Johnson..16-year-old Mark Taylor..The other 3 escaped uninjured..She dialed 9-1-1 and hid under the library's administrative counter...Anderson remained behind, caught between the exterior and interior doors... I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals...

At 11:22, the custodian called Deputy Neil Gardner, the assigned Student Resource Officer to Columbine, on the school radio, requesting assistance in the Senior parking lot.. The only paved route took him around the school to the east and south on Pierce Street, where, at 11:23 he heard on his police radio that a female was down, and assumed she had been struck by a car..Deputy Paul Smoker, a motorcycle patrolman for the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, was writing a traffic ticket north of the school when the "female down" call came in at 11:23..Inside the school, Mr. Dave Sanders; a computer and business teacher as well as a varsity coach, had successfully evacuated students from the cafeteria; where some of them went up a staircase leading to the second floor of the school..He was the only teacher killed in the school shooting...

Harris walked over to the table across from the lower computer row, slapped the surface twice and knelt, saying "Peek-a-boo" to 17-year-old Cassie Bernall before shooting her once in the head, killing her instantly..As Harris taunted Pasquale, Klebold noted Ireland trying to provide aid to Hall, who had suffered a wound to his knee.. Ireland was knocked unconscious, but survived..Klebold walked toward another set of tables, where he discovered 18-year-old Isaiah Shoels, 16-year-old Matthew Kechter and 16 year old Craig (the younger brother of Rachel ), hiding under one table..Harris approached another table where two girls had hidden. He bent down to look at them and dismissed them as "pathetic"...

After Savage had left, Harris turned and fired his carbine at the table directly north of where they'd been, grazing the ear of 15-year-old Daniel Mauser.. Of the 56 library hostages, 34 remained unharmed.. Investigators would later find that the shooters had enough ammunition to have killed them all.. At 11:55 a.m., the two returned to the cafeteria..At 12:02 p.m., Harris and Klebold re-entered the library, which was empty of surviving students except the unconscious Patrick Ireland and the injured Lisa Kreutz.. Once inside, they shot at police through the west windows but did not hit anyone..The total count of deaths was 12 students and 1 teacher;(=13) 24 students were injured as a result of the shootings..3 more were injured indirectly as they tried to escape the school...

The link between bullying and school violence has attracted increasing attention since the 1999 attack at Columbine High School. Both of the shooters were classified as gifted children and had allegedly been victims of bullying for 4 years. A year later, an analysis by officials at the US Secret Service of 37 premeditated school shootings found that bullying, which some of the shooters described "in terms that approached torment," played the major role in more than two-thirds of the attacks.. A similar theory was expounded by Brooks Brown in his book on the massacre; he noted that teachers commonly looked the other way when confronted with bullying..Cullen said that Harris was more often the perpetrator than victim of bullying..Harris and Klebold are thought to have committed suicide about 45 minutes after they started the massacre..

On the 5th anniversary of Columbine, the FBI's lead Columbine investigator and several psychiatrists published their conclusions in a news article.. They said Harris was a clinical psychopath and Klebold was depressive.. They believed Harris had been the mastermind, having a messianic-level superiority complex, and hoped to demonstrate his superiority to the world..For prior behavioral issues, Harris had been prescribed the SSRI antidepressant Fluvoxamine..Toxicology reports confirmed that Harris had Fluvoxamine in his bloodstream at the time of the shootings..Block, a US psychiatrist, has differed with the FBI opinion of psychopathology and depression, arguing that the killers' actions are not well explained by such diagnoses.. Rather, he believes that the students' immersion in video games caused them to feel most gratified while playing in a virtual world..Both Harris and Klebold were fans of video games such as Doom and Wolfenstein 3D.. Harris often created levels for Doom that were widely distributed; these can still be found on the Internet as the Harris levels..During and after the initial investigations, social cliques within high schools were widely discussed..Many came to believe that Manson's music and imagery were, indeed, Harris and Klebold's sole motivation, despite later reports that the two were not fans..The shooting resulted in calls for more gun control measures..In 2000 federal and state legislation was introduced that would require safety locks on firearms as well as ban the importation of high-capacity ammunition magazines..The memorial fund raised $1.5 million in donations over 8 years of planning..After the massacre, many survivors and relatives of deceased victims filed lawsuits..Why not?. I'm here on the ground with my nose in it since the whole thing began.. I've nurtured every sensation man's been inspired to have.. I cared about what he wanted and I never judged him.. Why?. Because I never rejected him.. In spite of all his imperfections, I'm a fan of man!.
I'm a humanist.. Maybe the last humanist...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbi...chool_massacre
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=84How's east?.East?.Yeah, we've been going south all this time..How's east?.Wicked Witch of the West, Wicked Witch of the East..Then we should go east...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=251
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...om_cross07.htm + Aga Khan IV receiving a gift of Trinitite - Get set for Ecky thump..I still shudder when I think about the warrior who came up behind me, and the thwacking he gave me with his pork sword...
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote