View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 10:28 PM   #273
lightgiver

Lightbulb The Stars (Are Out Tonight)

1984 December 8th ..Full moon Visible: 100% Age: 15 days...

The given name Lisa can be a short form of Elizabeth or Elisabeth..Europe & 64 developing countries sign Lome III treaty-The convention was renegotiated and renewed 3 times.. Lomé II (January 81 to February 85) increased aid and investment expenditure to ECU 5.5 billion-Ringo Starr appears on Saturday Night Live..Broadcast from Studio 8H at NBC's HQ in the GE Building-Nicholas Dingley, alias Razzle was the drummer of Finnish glam rock band Hanoi Rocks from 82 until his death\28- TV soap "Edge of Night" ends 28 year run- Creosote bush determined to be 11,700 years old- Gandhi's Congress party wins election in India- USSR performs nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh..Who do you think you are?. King of the castle?. Cock of the walk? – A Soviet cruise missile plunges into Inarinjärvi lake in Finnish Lapland...
Quote:
The Rat (大鼠) is one of the 12-year cycle of animals which appear in the Chinese zodiac related to the Chinese calendar, the Year of the Rat is associated with the Earthly Branch symbol 子...In Chinese Taoist thought, Wood attributes are considered to be strength and flexibility, as with bamboo..Organs associated with this element are the liver (yin), gall bladder (yang), eyes, and tendons..Wood governs the Chinese zodiac signs Tiger, Rabbit and Dragon..Metal overcomes Wood, as the metal axe can topple the largest trees..Go on. Look at me.. Look at my eyes. I'll kill you. Sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and my eyes get bigger and bigger.. And I'm like a tiger.. I like tigers. Rrrrah!..

1985 August 31 – Richard Ramirez, the serial killer known as the Night Stalker, is captured in Los Angeles..September 8 – Morrison, Canadian speed skater/10 – Elyse Levesque, Canadian film and television actress..She was born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.. She recently portrayed Chloe Armstrong, the daughter of a US Senator in Stargate Universe\13 – Emi Suzuki, Chinese-born Japanese female model debuted in 2005 with Se7enteen and remains a prominent figure in the fashion and modelling industry..Emi rarely talks about herself to others, even me-Super Mario Bros. is released for the Nintendo Entertainment System-Steve Jobs resigns from Apple in order to found NeXT- John Williams introduces new Today Show theme - 2nd MTV Awards: Bruce Springsteen/14 – Aya Ueto, Japanese actress breakthrough came when she was cast as a high school student suffering from gender identity disorder (GID), in the 6th season of the long-running TBS drama 3-nen B-gumi Kinpachi-sensei..- "The Golden Girls", debuts on NBC- Susan Akin (Miss), 21, crowned 59th Miss America\15 – Iselin Steiro, Norwegian model..She hopes to become an interior designer and have an apartment of her design in either London, Copenhagen, New York, Stavanger or St. Tropez. Steiro is married to Anders Danielsen Lie, a Norwegian doctor and actor-26th Ryder Cup: Europe beat US, 16½-11½ at The Belfry, England - Joanne Carner wins LPGA SAFECO Golf Classic- Willie Nelson's Farm Aid concert/16 - Madeline Zima, American actress..Her surname means "winter" in Polish and comes from her maternal grandfather, who was from Poland..Once in a Very Blue Moon\22 - 37th Emmy Awards: Cagney & Lacey, Cosby Show & Tyne Daly win– The Plaza Accord is signed by 5 nations...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plaza_Accord
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_P...gy_or_Medicine
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=156The river runs down The leg of the city..the women are crying red rivers of weeping...Adolf Hitler is alive and well and living in Miami!.I'm gonna get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames..Blood in the streets in the town of New Haven..Blood in my love in the terrible summer..Bloody red sun of Fantastic L.A... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1788

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-01-2015 at 10:44 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote