View Single Post
Old 31-12-2014, 07:07 PM   #163
lightgiver

Lightbulb Clunk Click

Quote:
Diana, Princess of Wales, was a close friend of Khan, and visited her in Lahore in 96..Khan was born on 1 April 1959 (age 55) in an affluent Pathan family from Jhelum, Punjab in Pakistan.. He is the eldest of 4 children..His father, Rashid Khan, a graduate of the London School of Economics, ran a prosperous glass factory.. Hasnat Khan is a distant cousin of Imran Khan..Until 91 he worked in Sydney, Australia and then began to work in London.. He served at the Royal Brompton Hospital in London from 95 to 96.. Then he began to work at the London Chest Hospital.. In 2000, he worked at St Bart’s hospital. Then he served at Harefield Hospital. In November 07, he resigned from the post and began to head a cardiac hospital in Malaysia.. As of August 2013, Khan is working as a consultant cardiothoracic surgeon at Basildon University hospital...

Dr. Khan had a relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales.. He has been widely identified as her "ex-lover," and she is said to have described him as "Mr Wonderful".. In May 96, Diana visited the Khan family in Lahore.. According to Diana's butler Paul Burrell, the relationship was ended by the Princess in June 97..Diana's friends are reported to have described Khan as the 'love of her life' and to have spoken of her distress when he ended their relationship.. He, however, is said to be reticent about speaking of how much he may have meant to her or even how much she meant to him.. Khan attended the funeral ceremony of Princess Diana at Westminister Abbey in September 97..The heart surgeon told the police in 2004 that he doubted she had been pregnant when she died because she always took her contraceptive pills..Khan married 28-year-old Hadia Sher Ali in Pakistan in May 2006.. Ali is a Pakistani descendant from former Afghan royalty..In July 2008, Khan and Ali filed an application for divorce in the local arbitration council of Islamabad...Contrary to reports that he ended the relationship, heart surgeon Hasnat Khan insisted it was his royal lover's decision.."I think Diana finally realised that Al Fayed could give her all the things I could not," he said.."He had money and could provide the necessary security. You never see Al Fayed without six or se7en bodyguards"..

'You are dead': Hasnat Khan warned Princess Diana that her reputation would be damaged if she associated with the Al Fayeds..Mr Khan, 48, added that he told the princess her reputation would go downhill if she associated with Mohamed Al Fayed, the controversial owner of Harrods, warning her: "You are dead.."Pakistan-born Mr Khan has always been reticent to discuss his passionate two-year romance with the Princess of Wales..But, in a statement read to the inquest, he spoke frankly about their love life, her visits to his family in Pakistan and Britain, and how during two "showdowns" in a London park,Diana had denied there was another man in her life..Mr Khan also told how he had received death threats after news of the affair leaked when Diana sent him flowers at his hospital..The anonymous hate mail included cut-out photographs of the surgeon with a noose around his neck..Mr Khan, the man smuggled into Kensington Palace in the boot of butler Paul Burrell's car during the couple's secret romance, declined to attend the High Court hearing and earned a veiled rebuke from the coroner Mr Justice Scott Baker..At the heart of the London inquest is Mohamed Al Fayed's insistence that the death of Diana and Dodi in a 97 Paris car crash was murder - an Establishment conspiracy carried out by MI6 and masterminded by the Duke of Edinburgh..But Mr Khan said: "I have no views regarding a conspiracy and I think Diana could have married whomever she wanted.."Personally, I think it was a tragic accident, but I am very surprised that she was not wearing a seatbelt at the time.. She was always very particular about putting her seatbelt on.."The other thing I find strange is that Paul Burrell said she didn't have her mobile phone or purse with her at the time of the crash and this is very much out of character"...

The vast majority of Pashtuns are found in the traditional Pashtun homeland, located in an area south of the Oxus River in Afghanistan and west of the Indus River in Pakistan, which includes Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) and part of Balochistan.. The history of the Pashtun people is ancient and has not been fully researched...The name Balochistan means "the land of the Baloch" in many regional languages..Iranian border guards fired 42 mortar shells into Zamuran, a town in Turbat district of Balochistan bordering Iran in the early hours of Monday..The attack was carried out soon after 3 Iranian elite Revolutionary Guards Corps (IRGC), sent to reinforce border police, were killed in an attack in the southeast of Iran near Pakistan, according to Iranian media reports..The back-to-back explosions caused panic and fear in the area.. Ho, ho, ho! Well, if it isn't fat stinking billy goat Billy Boy in poison!. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil?. Come and get one in the yarbles,
if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!..Padre...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hasnat_Khan
http://tribune.com.pk/story/813988/r...o-balochistan/
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty...rincess-diana/
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/diana...d-6629084.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=76If only all of Rome had just one neck..I am and always have been surrounded by enemies.. In my own family, in the senate..You are cruel!.Forgive me, Prince.. The emperor commands you to wait upon him..What you got back home, little sister, to play your fuzzy warbles on?..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=206

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-01-2015 at 01:13 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote