View Single Post
Old 18-12-2014, 11:57 PM   #137
lightgiver

Lightbulb Stroke 5

Reptilia ..

You know what I've noticed?. Nobody panics when things go "according to plan".. Even if the plan is horrifying!. If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan".. But when I do a little thread about the GLC, well then everyone loses their minds!..
Quote:
Originally Posted by masonma71 View Post
I always wondered why the Chinese Government have a Pentagram on their flag..JUstlike you see on many flags around the world...have you ever noticed that or wondered why !..

LG - noticed the obvious one, ie, Israhell - what are the others? Best wishes Martin

Quote:
The I Ching book consists of 64 hexagrams.. A hexagram is a figure composed of 6 stacked horizontal lines (爻 yáo), where each line is either Yang (an unbroken, or solid line), or Yin (broken, an open line with a gap in the center).. The hexagram lines are traditionally counted from the bottom up, so the lowest line is considered line one while the top line is line six.. Hexagrams are formed by combining the original 8 trigrams in different combinations.. Each hexagram is accompanied with a description, often cryptic, akin to parables.. Each line in every hexagram is also given a similar description..The 64 hexagrams are grouped into 32 pairs..

A hexagram (Greek) or sexagram (Latin) is a 6-pointed geometric star figure .. It is the compound of 2 equilateral triangles.. The intersection is a regular hexagon..A pentagram (sometimes known as a pentalpha or pentangle or a star pentagon) is the shape of a 5-pointed star drawn with 5 straight strokes...
They're only as good as the world allows them to be.. I'll show you.. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other... Never start with the head.. The victim gets all fuzzy.. He can't feel the next...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram_(I_Ching)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=204
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote