Thread: Club 27
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2014, 07:27 PM   #381
lightgiver

Arrow Red Sky in the Morning

Syd Barrett - Golden Hair..Madcap Laughs...
Quote:
A famous "psychic" outs himself as a fake and starts working as a consultant for the California Bureau of Investigation so he can find "Red John," the madman who killed his wife and daughter..No. of seasons 7...

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
In the forests of the night
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?..

Lisbon ( Portuguese: Lisboa ) is the capital and the largest city of Portugal.. It is the westernmost large city located in continental Europe, as well as its westernmost capital city and the only one along the Atlantic coast..The urban area extends beyond the administrative city limits with an estimated population of 2.7 million..The city occupies 32nd place of highest gross earnings in the world..Lisbon is one of the oldest cities in the world, and the oldest in Western Europe..Between 31 BC and 27 BC the city became a Municipium..The Mouraria, or Moorish quarter, is one of the most traditional neighborhoods of Lisbon.. It takes its name from the fact that after the reconquest of Lisbon, the Muslims who remained were confined to this part of the city.. In turn, the Jews were confined to 3 neighbourhoods called Juderías"..The Lisbon region is the wealthiest region in Portugal and it is well above the European Union's GDP per capita average – it produces 45% of the Portuguese GDP..There are 4 commuter train lines departing from Lisbon: the Cascais, Sintra and Azambuja lines..The city is connected to the far side of the Tagus by 2 important bridges..There are 2 public universities in Lisbon...Another way of crossing the river is by taking the ferry..The airport is the main international gateway to Portugal and a major European hub..Now I don't know if they're wanting me for a twosome or something, I don't know how they work it..Talk to me, Gal.. I'm here for you.. I'm a good listener...

The Boa constrictor is a species of large, heavy-bodied snake..The history of Bank of America dates back to 1904, when Amadeo Giannini founded the Bank of Italy in San Francisco..When the 1906 San Francisco EQ struck, Giannini was able to save all deposits out of the bank building and away from the fires.. Because San Francisco's banks were in smoldering ruins and unable to open their vaults, Giannini was able to use the rescued funds to commence lending within a few days of the disaster..Bank of America (abbreviated as BofA) is an American multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina..The 1755 Lisbon EQ, also known as the Great Lisbon Earthquake, occurred in the Kingdom of Portugal on Saturday, 1 November..

The Grimm Brothers' story is an adaptation of the fairy tale Persinette by Charlotte-Rose de Caumont de La Force originally published in 1698..A lonely couple, who want a child, live next to a walled garden belonging to a witch.. The wife, experiencing the cravings associated with the arrival of her long-awaited pregnancy, notices a rapunzel plant (or, in some versions of the story, rampion), growing in the garden and longs for it, desperate to the point of death.. One night, her husband breaks into the garden to gather some for her; on a second night, as he scales the wall to return home, an evil witch named Dame Gothel catches him and accuses him of theft.. He begs for mercy, and she agrees to be lenient, on condition that the then-unborn child be given to her at birth.. Desperate, he agrees.. When the baby is born, Dame Gothel takes her to raise as her own, and names her Rapunzel, after the plant her mother craved...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapunzel
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1196946/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=36What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss..Sir?.The most.. You ever lost. On a coin toss..I don't know.. I couldn't say..Call it..For what?..JUst call it..Well, we need to know what we're calling it for here..You need to call it. I can't call it for you.. It wouldn't be fair..Your parents are probably wondering where you are..Eli? Did you think your song and dance and your superstition would help you.. I am the 3rd Revelation!..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=277

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-12-2014 at 07:33 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote