View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 02:33 PM   #310
lightgiver

Arrow Fadl Fagin Shaker

Quote:
The Hotel Bristol is the name of more than 200 hotels around the world.. They range from grand European hotels, such as Hôtel Le Bristol Paris and the Bristol in Warsaw or Vienna to budget hotels, such as the SRO (single room only) Bristol in San Francisco.. They are not a chain, except in Brazil, where Bristol Hoteis & Resorts has around a dozen hotels throughout the country with the Bristol name..The first known Hotel Bristol was in Place Vendôme in Paris. It opened in 1816 and became a favourite of the Prince of Wales, later Edward VII, who had a suite there.. When it closed in 1916, its name was fought over, and finally won by Hippolyte Jammet, who opened Hôtel Le Bristol Paris in nearby Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, today one of the city's 5-star palace hotels..

Amschel Mayor James Rothschild was found hanged in his room there in 1996 and Polish millionairess Kinga Legg was murdered in her room in 2008

Valerie Solanas, author of the S.C.U.M. Manifesto and attempted assassin of Andy Warhol, died in room 202 of the Hotel Bristol, 56 Mason Street, San Francisco. Richard Ramirez (a.k.a. Night Stalker) stayed in the same hotel, room 315, during his killing spree in 1985..

Hotel Bristol (Berlin) opened in 1891 and was destroyed in an air raid in 1943. It held the first international IAA (Internationale Automobil-Ausstellung) motor show, in 1897, and was involved in the Krupp scandal, detailed in William Manchester's book on the arms manufacturer..

The 5-star luxury hotel in Vienna opposite the Vienna State Opera House is one of the most exclusive hotels in Austria and was restructured by the hotelier Georg Hochfilzer.. It has hosted many historical figures including Teddy Roosevelt.. It was here that the Prince of Wales and Wallis Simpson sojourned at the height of their affair, in 1936; the moist sumptuous suite is named after him..

The comedy film What's Up, Doc? (1972), starring Barbra Streisand and Ryan O'Neal, features the Hilton Hotel as the "Hotel Bristol, San Francisco". The famous Black Cat Bar was originally in the basement of this building, then named the Athens Hotel, from 1906 to 1921.. The Black Cat was later located in North Beach at 710 Montgomery Street in San Francisco.

Hotel Bristol, Warsaw opened in 1901 on Krakowskie Przedmieście.. Thoroughly refurbished in its original style in the 1990s it was reopened by Lady Thatcher, an event that forms the final chapter of her memoirs.

Leon Trotsky was accused of meeting with others to plot against Stalin in the Hotel Bristol (Copenhagen).. An alibi was established in 1937 when the Dewey Commission showed that the hotel had burned down in 1917...

You've Got to Pick a Pocket or 2 (from: "Oliver!" - 1968)...

Is this the Glam Woman at the centre of the most bizarre criminal coincidence ever?. Last week, Rosemary Fadle was at the trial of bloody Hotel Bristol killer..Fadel (also spelled Fadl Arabic: فضل‎ or Fadil, Arabic: فاضل‎) is an Arabic male name, it may refer to:Fadl ibn Abbas was a brother of Abdullah ibn Abbas and was a cousin of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.. He was a son of Al-‘Abbas ibn ‘Abd al-Muttalib, an uncle of Muhammad..Fadl bin 'Abbas had another relation with Muhammad.. His mother Umm Fadl (Lubaba) bint Harith al Hawazin was a sister of Maymuna bint al-Harith and Zaynab bint Khuzayma, who were Mothers of the Beliebers...

A Northern Ireland woman who was befriended by Sir Jimmy Savile has said she is shocked and disgusted by claims that he was a predatory sex abuser..Rosemary Craig, a “great friend” of the presenter, described the allegations as unbeliebable and not in keeping with the man she knew..But Mrs Craig, who befriended Savile through her work with the Disabled Police Officers’ Association of Northern Ireland (DPOA), said: “I find it quite unbelievable — this is definitely not the man that I knew.”..Savile, who died last year, was never charged with abuse offences. His family has rejected the allegations..She added: “Jimmy was a great friend and helped with the disabled police officers’ charity..“He was the very first person to help me.. At the time there was very little being done for disabled police officers..Mrs Craig questioned why the allegations were not made public when Savile was alive — when he could have defended himself..“He isn’t here to answer for himself. There is no defamation against someone who has passed on,” she said. “You have to be sensitive to someone who is making an allegation, but I can’t see the benefit of it.. What will it gain? The person who they are making the allegation against is dead.”...

Rosemary was a pupil at Norris Road School in Sale, Manchester, in the summer of 1968 when she first encountered Teret, then 27, who had made his name as a DJ on the pirate station Radio Caroline..She said: ‘He lived with 3 other young DJs on the ground floor of a 3-storey townhouse in Sale.. My older sister happened to be renting the top floor and I would often go round to see her after school..I suppose I was flattered by the attention and it wasn’t until the 3rd occasion that anything happened..Living in the North West meant that throughout her life she would occasionally bump into Teret in a bar, a club or at the shops..Rosemary went on to be a successful businesswoman running bars and nightclubs in the North West..Rosemary, who has 5 children from two different relationships, said: ‘We would usually say hello and nothing more...

Then, in a bizarre coincidence, days after giving evidence against Teret she flew to Paris to face the ‘nightmare’ of appearing as a witness in the high-profile trial of businessman Ian Griffin for the murder of his wealthy Polish girlfriend Kinga Legg...No one deserves what she went through but I thought it was important that the French court knew what she could be like.’ Griffin was found guilty and sentenced to 20 years imprisonment..Rosemary said: ‘I was very surprised that he received such a long sentence...She described the Paris trial as ‘a complete nightmare’. ‘I was shown to a waiting room which was full of Kinga’s friends and family and I felt awful knowing that my testimony was going to upset them all..It was very uncomfortable but having been contacted by Ian’s mother I felt duty-bound to say what I knew about Kinga’s behaviour in relationships and her problem controlling her temper when drunk...

Tha couldn't make this shite up..well I suppose you could if you own the newpapers..Fadl ibn Abbas died in Sham (Syria and Palestine (Room 101) in the year 18H (approximately 639 CE), due to Plague..Lets see how long this post last on top spot before its slid out of view..How much they payin U luv....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fadel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hotel_Bristol
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-aged-15.html
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-28870012.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=96Will you t-tell Miss Venable I'm sorry?. Tell her I hope her neck is OK..Yeah... I will. Wait... What did you just say? What? You told me just a few minutes ago that you didn't remember. You blacked out..So how do you know about her neck?.. Well..good for you, Marty..I was going to let it go...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=623

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-12-2014 at 02:37 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote