View Single Post
Old 02-12-2014, 12:00 AM   #154
lightgiver

Lightbulb Sniffer Tiger

Quote:
Pont de l'Alma..Coordinates 48°51′48.68″N 02°18′06.58″E..The meridian 2° east of Greenwich is a line of longitude that extends from the North Pole across the Arctic Ocean, the Atlantic Ocean, Europe, Africa, the Southern Ocean, and Antarctica to the South Pole..The 2nd meridian east forms a great circle with the 178th meridian west...

Passing just East of Lowestoft, England, United Kingdom..This role has since declined and the town has begun to develop as a centre of the renewable energy industry within the East of England..France Passing just West of Paris For about 9km..Niamey is the capital and largest city of the West African country Niger.. Niamey lies on the Niger River, primarily situated on the East bank..Antarctica Queen Maud Land, claimed by Norway..

The 48th parallel north is a circle of latitude that is 48 degrees north of the Earth's equatorial plane. It crosses Europe, Asia, the Pacific Ocean, North America, and the Atlantic Ocean..The Boston Beer Company brews an India Pale Ale called Latitude 48 as much of the Northern Hemisphere's hops are grown in a belt at approximately this latitude..In Canada the parallel forms part of the border between Quebec and New Brunswick..At this latitude the sun is visible for 16 hours, 3 minutes during the summer solstice and 8 hours, 22 minutes during the winter solstice...

Starting at the Prime Meridian and heading eastwards, the parallel 48° north passes through..Baden-Württemberg - passing through Freiburg im Breisgau, less than 1 km north of the city centre..Bavaria - passing through Lake Ammer, and passing just south of Munich..Transnistria is a breakaway state located mostly on a strip of land between the River Dniester and the eastern Moldovan border with Ukraine..The Jewish Autonomous Oblast Darn it ( Евре́йская автоно́мная о́бласть, ייִדישע אווטאָנאָמע געגנט,) is a federal subject of Russia (an autonomous oblast) in the Russian Far East, bordering with Khabarovsk Krai and Amur Oblast of Russia and with Heilongjiang province of China..Soviet authorities established the autonomous oblast in 1934. It was the result of Joseph Stalin's nationality policy, which provided the Jewish population of the Soviet Union with a large territory in which to pursue Yiddish cultural heritage..By 2010, according to data provided by the Russian Census Bureau, 97 persons spoke Yiddish, 312 persons spoke Hebrew, and a further 54 persons spoke unspecified Jewish languages..Washington - Olympic Peninsula (mainland), Whidbey Island, and the mainland..Michigan - Isle Royale.. Newfoundland and Labrador - island of Newfoundland...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=31Hello Peter darling, I'm just checking on the camping gear..Ahh matron what can I do for you?.. I'm sorry to trouble you Doctor Soaper, but I've been thinking about this camping trip for the girls who have to remain with us for the rest of the holidays..I was wondering whether it was really such a good idea?..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=484

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-12-2014 at 12:02 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote