View Single Post
Old 25-11-2014, 07:55 PM   #702
lightgiver

Lightbulb Import/Export Breeding Stock

Quote:
Little Baby Nothing - Manic Street Preachers feat Traci Lords .. Bradfield said that "we needed somebody, a symbol, a person that could actually symbolize the lyrics and justify them to a certain degree..Traci was more than happy to do it.. She saw the lyrics, and she had an immediate affinity with them. It was definitely easy to incorporate her personality into the lyrics.. We just wanted a symbol for it, and I think she was a great symbol.. She sounds like a female Joey Ramone to me." Lords said that "I listened to the tape and really identified with the character in the song..In an interview some years later, she admitted to being distressed at the news of the disappearance and presumed suicide of Manics' guitarist/lyricist Richey Edwards..Originally, the band wanted the duet to feature vocals by Australian singer Kylie Minogue, but she couldn't be released from her PWL contracts...Released 16 November 92..

The Crimson Drawing Room ..

Nov ember 1st -22nd NYC Women's Marathon - 23rd NYC Marathon- NY Jet Al Toon becomes 10th NFL to catch a pass- Space Shuttle STS 52 (Columbia 13) lands (scheduled)/2 - First test flight of Airbus A330\3 - Governor Bill Clinton is elected the 42nd President of the United States/4- NY Jets announce they are moving from WABC to WFAN radio\5- "Show Off" opens at Criterion Theater NYC for 45/8- "Solitary Confinement" opens at Nederlander Theater NYC for 25 - Betsy King wins LPGA Mazda Japan G Classic- 300,000 demonstrate against racism in Berlin\9 – Australian-born singer Kylie Minogue ends her working relationship with UK songwriters and record producers Stock Aitken Waterman and the record label PWL./11 – The Church of England votes to allow women to become priests.\12 -BT reports a £1.03 billion profit for the half year ending 30 September - a fall of 36.2% on the previous half year figure, as a result of the thousands of redundancies it has made this year due to the recession-Unemployment has continued to climb and is now approaching 2,900,000. It has risen every month since June 90, when it was below 1,700,000/13 -The Government of Peru announces it has arrested a small group of army officers who were plotting the assassination of President Alberto Fujimori-No son, never.. The blood stays on the blade.. One day you'll understand-A report by the World Meteorological Organization reports an unprecedented level of ozone depletion in both the Arctic and Antarctic- Riddick Bowe beats Evander Holyfield in 12\15- Cuban Ilyushin IL-18 flight to Puerto Plata crashes, 34 die -Megan Jasper of Sub Pop creates the grunge speak hoax, tricking The New York Times into printing an article on supposed slang used in the grunge scene in Seattle, USA-Ozzy Osbourne plays the final concert of his "retirement" tour at the Pacific Amphitheatre in Costa Mesa, California. He is joined on stage by his three former Black Sabbath bandmates for a reunion performance.. Black Sabbath opened the show with Rob Halford as lead vocalist, filling in for Ronnie James Dio who had left the band days earlier-The Jacksons: An American Dream, a 2-part miniseries based on the Jackson family, premieres on ABC– The Lithuanian parliamentary election sees the Communists of the Democratic Labour Party of Lithuania, led by Algirdas Brazauskas, return to power/16- Hoxne Hoard discovered by metal detectorist Eric Lawes in Suffolk\17 - "Gypsy Passion" opens at Plymouth Theater NYC for 55 -Old pirates, yes, they rob I;Sold I to the merchant ships - Erling Kagge begins successful exploration at South pole- Dateline NBC airs a demonstration show General Motors trucks, blowing up on impact, later revealed NBC rigged test- Blue Jay Nigel Wilson is 1st pick of Marlins in expansion draft/18 – Russian President Boris Yeltsin releases the flight data recorder (FDR) and cockpit voice recorder (CVR) of KAL 007, shot down by the Soviets in 1983- "Malcolm X" with Denzel Washington premieres in US\19- The High Court rules that doctors can disconnect feeding tubes from Tony Bland, a 21-year-old man who has been in a coma since the Hillsborough disaster on 15 April 1989. Mr Bland, of Liverpool, suffered massive brain damage in the disaster which claimed the lives of 95 people and doctors treating him say that there is no reasonable possibility that he could recover consciousness and in his current condition would be unlikely to survive more than 5 years- "3 From Brooklyn" opens at Helen Hayes Theater NYC for 45/20 – In England, a fire breaks out in Windsor Castle, causing over £50 million worth of damage.. It's a funny feeling being taken under the wing of a dragon.. It's warmer than you'd think..The past is a torch that lights our way. Where our fathers have shown us the path, we shall follow.. Our faith is the weapon most feared by eminem..We'll need a body. Anybody's body.. Can you get one from Gusto the Body Snatcher?..The fucking Bay Harbor Butcher is butchering up my online social life!..Remember the first rule of politics.. The ballots don't make the results, the counters make the results..Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe III on August 19, 1946, at Julia Chester Hospital in Hope, Arkansas.. His father, William Jefferson Blythe, Jr. (1918–1946), was a traveling salesman who died in an automobile accident 3 months before Bill was born..He was of English and Scots descent, which had been in North America since the days of the 13 colonies...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Bland
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Baby_Nothing
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=83Arrange food, drink, entertainment, and a sit-down orgy for fourteen..That sounds likeTracy's voice..Oh Dexter, are you sure?.. I've lived in darkness a long time.. Over the years my eyes adjusted, until the dark became my world and I could see..A face so fair, a heart so pure- Sir, if you had been born a woman, you would have been she!.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=364
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote