Thread: Masonic movies
View Single Post
Old 23-11-2014, 08:11 PM   #523
lightgiver

Lightbulb Valkyrie Fraternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Hi LG,

Can you expand on the Valkyrie connections, it was rumoured that when that craft was re-commissioned, it was used to refuel project Aurora craft. It, of course, has wings, rather like an 'Angel'.

http://www.keithmcneill.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/angel1.jpg

He's still here then. I for one welcome others' opinions, yet not when they are so blind that they cannot, or should I say, will not see

Training one's own dragon, mmm, I saw that trailer and the trailer for the first film too. More like the dragon's try and train us. As I have said before, even as a gnostic I believe that the end days started in 1914.
Hi Dun..

Quote:
January 5 – Ford Motor Company announces an eight-hour workday and a daily wage of $5/9 – The Phi Beta Sigma fraternity is founded by African American students at Howard University in Washington, D.C.\11 – The Sakurajima volcano in Japan begins to erupt, becoming effusive after a very large earthquake on 13.. The lava flows cause the island which it forms to be linked to the Ōsumi Peninsula...

Feb 7 – Release of Charlie Chaplin's second film, the Keystone comedy Kid Auto Races at Venice, in which his character of The Tramp is introduced to audiences (although first filmed in Mabel's Strange Predicament, released two days later) /20- The Fethard-on-Sea life-boat capsizes on service off the County Wexford coast: 9 crew are lost..

March 16 – Henriette Caillaux, wife of French minister Joseph Caillaux, murders Gaston Calmette, editor of Le Figaro, fearing publication of letters showing she and Caillaux were romantically involved during his first marriage. (She is acquitted on July 28)/17 - (Saint Patrick's Day) – Green beer is invented by Dr. Thomas H. Curtin and displayed at the Schnorrer Club of Morrisania in the Bronx, New York\20 - Curragh incident: British Army officers stationed at the Curragh Camp in Ireland resign their commissions /27 – Belgian surgeon Albert Hustin makes the first successful non-direct blood transfusion, using anticoagulants..

April 9 - Showing of the first colour feature film in Britain — The World, the Flesh and the Devil\11 - Alpha Rho Chi, a professional architecture fraternity, is founded in the Hotel Sherman in Chicago is a professional co-educational college fraternity for students studying architecture and related professions-Canadian Margaret C. MacDonald is appointed Matron-in-Chief of the Canadian Nursing service band and becomes the first woman in the British Empire to reach the rank of major- First British performance of George Bernard Shaw's play Pygmalion at His Majesty's Theatre in London....

May 9 - J. T. (Jack) Hearne becomes the first bowler to take 3000 first-class wickets/25 – The United Kingdom's House of Commons passes Irish Home Rule/29 – The ocean liner RMS Empress of Ireland sinks in the Gulf of St. Lawrence; 1,012 lives are lost\30 – The ocean liner RMS Aquitania maiden voyage..

June 24 – In Manchester, New Hampshire, a downtown fire causes $400,000 damage and injures 19 firemen/28 – Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria: 19-year-old Serbian nationalist Gavrilo Princip assassinates Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and his wife, Duchess Sophie, in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, triggering the July Crisis and World War I..

July 4 -The Archduke's funeral takes place at Artstetten Castle (50 miles west of Vienna), Austria-Hungary-Lexington Avenue bombing: 4 people are killed in New York City when an anarchist bomb intended to kill John D. Rockefeller explodes prematurely in the plotters' apartment\7 – Austria-Hungary convenes a Council of Ministers, including Ministers for Foreign Affairs and War, the Chief of the General Staff and Naval Commander-in-Chief; the Council lasts from 11.30 a.m. to 6.15 p.m./14 – The Government of Ireland Bill completes its passage through the House of Lords of the U.K. It allows Ulster counties to vote on whether or not they wish to participate in Home Rule from Dublin...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_Rho_Chi
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=20My duty as an officer is no longer to save my country, but to save human lives.. If I fail, they'll come for you.. They'll come for all of you... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=107
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote