View Single Post
Old 22-11-2014, 12:51 PM  
lightgiver

Lightbulb H to 8

Quote:
Jonathan Hart was a self-made millionaire and the CEO of Hart Industries, a Los Angeles-based global electronics conglomerate. His wife Jennifer was a beautiful freelance journalist.. Living the jetset lifestyle, the glamorous couple spent their free time as amateur detectives and in every episode they found themselves involved in cases of smuggling, theft, international espionage, or most commonly, murder. At their opulent California estate, they were assisted by Max , their loyal, gravelly-voiced butler, cook, and chauffeur who also helped with their "cases." The Harts' beloved pet dog was a Löwchen called "Freeway," so named because he was a stray that they found wandering on the freeway. The Harts own a Mercedes-Benz 300 TD diesel wagon, a dark green Rolls Royce Corniche convertible (replacing the Series III Bentley custom cabriolet in the first season), and a yellow Mercedes-Benz SL roadster (1979 450 SL, replaced by a 1981 380 SL) with personalized California vanity plates 3 HARTs, 2 HARTs, and 1 HART respectively.. The trailer also shows a side view of Jonathan Hart driving a red Dino 246 GTS. They also own a Grumman Gulfstream II private jet, which is featured at the start of each episode. Max describes the couple as well as himself at the start of each episode...

With this Hart I thee wed ...

Lionel Stander was born in The Bronx, New York, to Russian Jewish immigrants, the first of 3 children.. According to newspaper interviews with Stander, as a teenager he appeared in the silent film Men of Steel (1926), perhaps as an extra, since he is not listed in the credits. During his one year at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, he appeared in a student production of "The Muse and the Movies: A Comedy of Greenwich Village"..Fashion and jewelry designer Nolan Miller, who later designed the clothes for Dynasty, is credited as the costume designer for the pilot and the first season..In the United Kingdom, the show was shown on Sundays at 7.45pm nationally on the ITV Network for most of its run..Hart ve'Ishto...On December 28, 1957, Wagner married 19-year-old actress Natalie Wood.. They separated in June 1961 and divorced on April 27, 1962...In November 2011, the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department reopened its investigation into Natalie Wood's death after the captain of the boat, Dennis Davern, told NBC News that he lied to police during the initial investigation and that a fight between Wood and Wagner had led to her drowning..The autopsy report revealed that Wood (aged 43) had bruises on her body and arms as well as an abrasion on her left cheek..Wood's body was discovered by authorities at 8 am on November 29, 1981, one mile away from the boat, with a small inflatable dinghy found beached nearby...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hart_to_Hart
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=103You must make your own life amongst the living and, whether you meet fair winds or foul, find your own way to harbor in the end..You, yourself, said I should mix with people, that I should see... men..I said men, not perfumed parlor snakes!..Confound it, madam, my language is most controlled...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=265

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-11-2014 at 12:55 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote