View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 12:53 AM   #689
lightgiver

Lightbulb Ocean of Milk

Quote:
Milk is a 1996 single written, recorded and produced by alternative rock group Garbage.. "Milk" was issued as the 5th and final single to be taken from the band's multi-platinum debut Elpea Garbage.. In North America, the single coincided with Garbage's trek around the continent performing as a support act for the Smashing Pumpkins arena tour.."Milk" was first released as a single in Australia and New Zealand by Mushroom Records Imprint label White..B-side "Alien Sex Fiend" Released October 7, 1996...

Garbage - Milk ("Bizarre Festival")...
Quote:
October 2-The former prime minister of Bulgaria, Andrey Lukanov, is assassinated-An Aeroperú Boeing 757 crashes into the Pacific Ocean when the instruments fail just after takeoff from Lima Airport, killing all 70 on board\5- Caroline Pierce wins LPGA JAL Big Apple Golf Classic/6 – The government of New Zealand agrees to pay $130 million worth of compensation for the loss of land suffered by the Māori population between the years of 1844 and 1864 – Country singers Faith Hill and Tim McGraw get married- Dole and President BC meet in their 1st debate\7 - News Corporation launches the Fox News Channel as a 24-hour news channel to compete against CNN/9 - Howard's book "Miss America" released in paperback\10 - "Sex & Longing" opens at Cort Theater NYC - Cornerstone dedication for Holocaust Museum in NYC/12 – The Conservative government's majority has dwindled to a single seat with the defection of Peter Thurnham to the Liberal Democrats\13 – Racing driver Damon Hill wins the Japanese Grand Prix thus clinching the Drivers' World Championship/14 - Madonna gives birth to daughter Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon. - 2 new programmes both on the best-selling toys.. (Sky Dancers and Dragon Flyz)\15 - Korn's second studio album, Life is Peachy, debuts at number 3 on the Billboard 200 and goes on to sell 6 million copies worldwide/16 – The Government announces plans to make possession of handguns illegal in the UK, following the Dunblane massacre- 84 people are killed and more than 180 injured as 47,000 football fans attempt to squeeze into the 36,000-seat Estadio Mateo Flores in Guatemala City\20 - "Summer & Smoke" closes at Criterion Theater NYC/22 – A fire at La Planta prison in southwest Caracas, Venezuela, kills 30 prisoners\23 – The O. J. Simpson civil trial begins in Santa Monica, California/24 – The Marcopper Mine Disaster occurs, dumping toxic copper tailings into the Boac River\25 - 11 VCI children's titles - out now on video - Frank, brother of Yank manager Joe Torre, receives a heart transplant/26 - Horse Racing Breeders' Cup Champs– The New York Yankees win the 1996 World Series, beating the Atlanta Braves 3-2 in game 6 for their first world championship in 18 years\27 - Pop-Up Video premieres on VH1.- US beats Japan, 21½-14½, at Nichirei International Golf Tournament/28 - MTV India is launched\29-Slash announces in a faxed statement that he is officially leaving Guns N' Roses- Ian Brown and Mani officially dissolve The Stone Roses/30 – Fighting erupts when Banyamulenga Tutsis of Laurent Kabila in Zaire seize Uvira and proceed to kill Hutu refugees\31 – A Brazilian TAM Fokker airliner crashes into a densely populated area of São Paulo, killing 103...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Manson
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=122I know what you're like..I've been you.. Knowing there is great evil and doing nothing about it.. Keeping my head down, giving a quid to charity, signing a petition, joking about it down the pub, but doing nothing..How does that song go?. The future's So bright, I gotta wear Shades... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=310

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-10-2014 at 01:00 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote