Thread: Masonic movies
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 09:51 PM   #503
lightgiver

Arrow Black Lodge

Quote:
The Black Lodge and White Lodge is home to many spirits and people alike..It is said that the key to gain entrance to the Black Lodge is fear —usually an act of brutal murder.. This is in contrast to the key to the White Lodge, which is love..It is an extradimensional place...

Through mediumship, these worlds can consciously communicate with each other..the shadow-self of the White Lodge.. The legend says that every spirit must pass through there on the way to perfection.. There, you will meet your own shadow self.. My people call it 'The Dweller on the Threshold' ... But it is said, if you confront the Black Lodge with imperfect courage, it will utterly annihilate your soul..the entrance to the Black Lodge is located in Ghostwood Forest which surrounds the town of Twin Peaks, at a pool of a substance that smells like scorched engine oil and surrounded by 12 young sycamore trees...

There is little furniture in the Red Room aside from a few armchairs, a wheeled table and a couple of floor lamps.. There is also a statue of the Venus de' Milo. There are no doors to speak of; movement from room to room is accomplished by crossing through another set of red curtains that lead to a narrow hallway. The floor is a zig-zag pattern of black and white, and all sides of any room and all walls of any hallway encountered are covered by identical red curtains.. Between the 2 rooms is a narrow corridor which has the same floor and "walls" as the other 2 rooms..The statue used to be on the seal of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), one of the oldest associations of plastic surgeons in the world...

Alongside this schooling, he joined the Boy Scouts, although he would later note that he only "became one so I could quit, and put it behind me." He rose to the highest rank of Eagle Scout.. It was through being an Eagle Scout that he was present with other Boy Scouts outside of the White House at the inauguration of President John F. Kennedy, which
took place on Lynch's birthday in 1961...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_White_Lodges
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...62&postcount=3If you didn't have an attitude, you would not have raised your voice at me now, would you?.Don't you "God dammit" me.. Don't you take the Lord's name in vain with me...4-million dollars?.Yes..4-million dollars.. And, um, how would you like that, Mrs. Miller?..Tens and twenties?..Actually... I think better a cashier's check.. I'm Henry the 8th I am.. Henry the 8th I am I am.. I got married to the widow next door.. She's been married 7 times before..Why don't you go haunt a house? Rattle some chains or something..I don't know Sam, but let me tell you what he did to me..He kept me up all night singing "I'm Henry the Eighth I Am"...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=185

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-10-2014 at 09:55 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote