View Single Post
Old 28-09-2014, 10:44 PM   #685
lightgiver

Arrow Sacred Fire

Quote:
SANTANA - SACRED FIRE - LIVE IN MEXICO May 22 & 23...

Quote:
Sacred Fire: Live in South America by Santana dedicated to the life of Cesar Chavez..A bonus disc with 3 additional tracks (Spirits Dancing in the Flesh, Wings of Grace, Get It in Your Soul) were included in a limited edition Japanese re-release..Released October 19, 1993...

October 1 - Lennox Lewis TKOs Frank Bruno in 7 for heavyweight boxing title/3 – Battle of Mogadishu:The U.S. Army conducts Operation Gothic Serpent in the city of Mogadishu, Somalia, using Task Force Ranger. Two UH-60 Blackhawks are shot down and the operation leaves over 1,000 Somalians dead and over 73 Americans WIA, 19 KIA, and 1 captured- Battle at TV station Ostankino/Moscow townhall, about 25 killed - "White Liars/Black Comedy" closes at Criterion NYC after 38 perfs- Boris Yeltsin declares state of emergency in Moscow\4 – The Russian constitutional crisis culminates with Russian military and security forces clearing the White House of Russia Parliament building by force, quashing a mass uprising against President Boris Yeltsin/ 5-China performs a nuclear test, ending a worldwide de facto moratorium-The papal encyclical Veritatis Splendor is promulgated- Last honor guard at Lenin's mausoleum\8 – John Major launches his Back to Basics campaign/10 – The South Korean ferry Seohae capsizes off Pusan, South Korea; 292 are killed- NTV Russia was lanuched\11 - US warship Harlan County anchors off Port-au-Prince Haiti/13-The 5th summit of the Francophonie opens in Mauritius- Captured American Pilot Mike Durant is filmed in an interview in captivity by a CNN camera crew\15- Nelson Mandela & South Africa president F W de Klerk awarded Nobel Peace Prize/16 - IRA bomb attack on fish & chips restaurant in Belfast, 10 killed- General Omar al-Bashir appointed Sudan president- Anti-Nazi riot breaks out in Welling in Kent, after police stop protesters approaching BNP HQ-If they only showed this much spunk when it came to containing the terrorists I don't think we would have such a problem\19 – Benazir Bhutto becomes the Prime Minister of Pakistan for the 2nd time/21- "Twilight of the Golds" opens at Booth Theater NYC for 29 perfs- Gary Kasparov defeats Nigel Short for chess championship\23- 7 killed by IRA-bomb attack in Belfast - Paramilitia kills 22 demonstrators at Bijbihara Kashmir/ 25 – Jean Chrétien and his Liberal Party defeat the governing Progressive Conservative Party, which falls to a historic low of 2 seats- Airbus A310 of Air Nigeria hijacked, 1 dead\30 – Greysteel massacre: 3 members of the Ulster Defence Association, a loyalist paramilitary group, attack a crowded bar in Greysteel, Northern Ireland, with firearms, killing 8 civilians and wounding 13.. The bar was targeted because it is in an Irish nationalist and Catholic area/31- 25 people killed during Ghana-Ivory Coast soccer match- Rapper Tupac Shakur charged with aggravated assault- Germany unemployment hits country record of 3.5 million - US wins Nichirei International LPGA Golf Tournament...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_..._South_America
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=65I have no intention of leaving it at that, Double-O-Seven! I'm reporting to M that you deliberately missed.. I only kill professionals.. That girl didn't know one end of her rifle from the other..I fully understand the men behind Al Qaeda.. They have tried to assassinate me twice before...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=275
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote