Thread: Masonic movies
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2014, 11:22 PM   #492
lightgiver

Lightbulb Scroll of Life

Quote:
In Egypt in 1895, archaeologists John Banning , his father Stephen and his uncle Joseph Whemple are searching for the tomb of Princess Ananka, the high priestess of the god Karnak.. John has a broken leg and cannot accompany his father and uncle when they open the tomb.. Before they enter, an Egyptian man named Mehemet Bey warns them not to go in, lest they face the fatal curse against desecrators.. Stephen and Joseph ignore him, and discover within the sarcophagus of Ananka.. After Joseph leaves to tell John the good news, Stephen finds the Scroll of Life and reads from it. He then screams off-screen and is found in a catatonic state..Catatonic patients will sometimes hold rigid poses for hours and will ignore any external stimuli.. Patients with catatonic excitement can suffer from exhaustion if not treated. Patients may also show stereotyped, repetitive movements..Malignant catatonia is an acute onset of excitement, fever, autonomic instability, delirium and may be fatal..Police Inspector Mulrooney is assigned to solve the murders, but because he is sceptical and deals only in "cold, hard facts", he does not believe John's incredible story about a killer mummy, even when John tell him that he is likely to be Kharis' third victim. While Mulrooney investigates, John notices that his wife Isobel bears an uncanny resemblance to Princess Ananka.. Gathering testimonial evidence from other individuals in the community, Mulrooney slowly begins to wonder if the mummy is real..It has also been recognized as grafted on to autism spectrum disorders...

Quote:
September 14 – Luna 2 becomes the first man-made object to crash on the Moon/ 17-The first Navy Navigation Satellite System Transit 1A is launched but fails to reach orbit-The Hypersonic North American X-15 Research Vehicle, piloted by Scott Crossfield, makes its first powered flight at Edwards Air Force Base, California-The X-15 was based on a concept study from Walter Dornberger for the National Advisory Committee for Aeronautics (NACA) for a hypersonic research aircraft.. The requests for proposal were published on 30 December 1954 for the airframe and on 4 February 1955 for the rocket engine.. The X-15 was built by two manufacturers: North American Aviation was contracted for the airframe in November 1955, and Reaction Motors was contracted for building the engines in 1956\18 – Auchengeich mining disaster: 47 miners die as the result of an underground fire at Auchengeich Colliery, Lanarkshire, Scotland - Vanguard 3 launched into Earth orbit/26 -Typhoon Vera hits central Honshū, Japan, killing an estimated 5,098, injuring another 38,921, and leaving 1,533,000 homeless-The first official large unit action of the Vietnam War takes place.. Most of the victims and damage are centered in the Nagoya area\28 - Edward Franklin Albee's "zoo story" premieres in Berlin/ 30 – Soviet Union leader Nikita Khrushchev meets Mao Zedong in Beijing...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mummy_(1959_film)
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=184Our blessed radio.. It gives us eyes and ears out into the world.. We listen to the German station only for good music.. And we listen to the BBC for hope..Think how lucky we are, think of the thousands dying in the war every day, think of the people in concentration camps..Already I know what I want to do, don't you.. I want to be a journalist or something or maybe become a member of the U.S. President's White House staff..Osgood, I'm gonna level with you..I smoke! I smoke all the time!.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=293

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-09-2014 at 11:32 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote