Thread: Club 27
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2014, 06:27 PM   #288
lightgiver

Arrow Swamp Thing

Quote:
Prince purchased (from Dow Jones Executive, Sean Trotter) approximately 7,000 acres (28 km2) of the Great Dismal Swamp, a vast swamp on the North Carolina/Virginia border, now mostly a national wildlife refuge. "We needed 3,000 acres to make it safe"..Blackwater tried to open an 824-acre (3.33 km2) training facility 3 miles north of Potrero, a small town in rural east San Diego County, California, located 45 miles (72 km) east of San Diego, for military and law enforcement training..In October 2007, Blackwater USA began the process of changing its name to Blackwater Worldwide and unveiled a new logo.. The change deemphasized the "cross hair" reticle theme, simplifying it slightly..The Academi Board of Directors includes former Attorney General John Ashcroft, former White House Counsel and Vice Presidential Chief of Staff Jack Quinn, retired Admiral and former Director of the National Security Agency Bobby Ray Inman, and Texas businessman Red McCombs, who serves as Chairman of the Board..

Quote:
A CASA 212 aircraft, tail number N960BW, operated by Presidential Airways crashed on November 27, 2004, in Afghanistan; it had been a contract flight for the United States Air Force en route from Bagram to Farah.. All aboard, three soldiers and 3 civilian crew members, were killed. Several of their surviving kin filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Presidential in October 2005...Many of Blackwater's tactical and training aircraft are registered to Blackwater affiliate EP Aviation LLC, named for Blackwater's owner, Erik Prince.. These aircraft include fourteen Bell 412 helicopters,3 Hughes/MD 369 "Little Bird" helicopters, four Bell 214ST medium-lift helicopters, three Fairchild Swearingen Merlin IIIC turboprop airliners, nine AĆ©rospatiale Puma utility helicopters, a Maule Air MT-7-235 STOL aircraft, an Embraer EMB 314 Super Tucano counterinsurgency aircraft, and a Mooney M20E fixed wing aircraft..In 2005, Blackwater worked to train the Naval Sea Commando regiment of Azerbaijan, enhancing their interdiction capabilities on the Caspian Sea..Blackwater Worldwide has played a substantial role during the Iraq War as a contractor for the United States government.. In 2003, Blackwater attained its first high-profile contract when it received a $27.7 million no-bid contract for guarding the head of the Coalition Provisional Authority, L. Paul Bremer...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triple_Canopy
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=158Foook me! He's gone completely around the bleedin' twist!..You vicious bastard..Money get back, I'm all right Jack, keep hands off my stack.. New car caviar,4 star daydream.. Buy me a football team..Mother's gonna keep you right here under her wing..She won't let you fly, but she might let you sing...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1283
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote