View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 07:20 PM   #673
lightgiver

Lightbulb BG

Quote:
Rachel Marron is an Oscar-nominated music superstar who is being stalked and sent death threats. Things get dangerously out of hand when a bomb disguised as a doll explodes in her dressing room. Rachel's manager, Bill Devaney, seeks the services of a professional bodyguard to protect her.. Frank Farmer is a former Secret Service Special Agent who served as part of the presidential protection detail during the presidencies of Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan.. Frank is haunted by the fact that he was off duty when Reagan was shot.. Bill eventually finds Farmer, who is now a highly successful private bodyguard, mostly protecting corporate VIPs. However, Frank is reluctant to accept the offer to guard Rachel as he sees her as a spoiled diva who is oblivious to the threats against her life..Frank's misgivings are confirmed when he enters Rachel's estate too easily. And when he is finally introduced to the superstar, Rachel looks upon Frank as paranoid and his extensive protection techniques as intrusive. Rachel's existing bodyguard Tony (Mike Starr) resents Frank's presence.. But at a concert where Rachel is performing a riot breaks out, Frank rescues her from danger.. As a result, the 2 develop a closer relationship. Frank tries to remain professional...

Quote:
The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack Album is the soundtrack from the Movie of the same name, released on November 17, 1992, by Arista Records.. The album's first side (in its original LP configuration) features songs by Whitney Houston, while side 2 features the work of numerous other artists. The album was co-executive produced by Whitney Houston and Clive Davis and has become one of the best selling albums of all time.. The soundtrack was the first album verified by the Nielsen SoundScan computerized sales monitoring system to have sold more than a million units within a one-week period. The soundtrack later went on to win the Grammy Award for Album of the Year and was certified 17× Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America on November 1, 1999.. To date, it has sold over 45 million copies worldwide and is the best-selling soundtrack of all time..Houston served as executive producer (as she did on her previous release I'm Your Baby Tonight), giving her full control over the song selections for this LP.. Houston planned to record "What Becomes of the Broken Hearted" as the film's theme song, however, when they found out another film was going to use it, they searched for another song.. Kevin Costner, the film's co-star, thought of recording "I Will Always Love You", originally released by Dolly Parton. While recording the album, Houston insisted on using her touring band as opposed to a studio band..In 1992-1993, with the huge international success of the Movie The Bodyguard, the soundtrack was also a phenomenal hit Worldwide...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...Secret_Service
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=21My Father is no different than any powerful man, any man with phower, like a president or senator..A month ago he bought the rights to this book, a best seller.. The main character is a guy just like me.. I wouldn't even have to act, just be myself.. Oh, GFather, I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do... What's the matter with you? Is this what you've become, a Holywood finocchio who cries like a woman? "Oh, what do I do? What do I do?" What is that nonsense? Ridiculous!..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=250

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-07-2014 at 07:32 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote