View Single Post
Old 27-06-2014, 10:47 AM   #246
lightgiver

Arrow R2b7

Yeah That Tal 27 pops up everywhere
Quote:
Bohemian Grove is a 2,700-acre (1,100 ha) campground located at 20601 Bohemian Avenue, in Monte Rio, California, belonging to a private San Francisco-based men's art club known as the Bohemian Club. In mid-July each year, Bohemian Grove hosts a 2-week,3-weekend encampment of some of the most phowerful men in the world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Godfrey of Bouillon (c. 1060 – 18 July 1100) was a medieval Frankish knight who was one of the leaders of the First Crusade from 1096 until his death. He was the Lord of Bouillon, from which he took his byname, from 1076 and the Duke of Lower Lorraine from 1087. After the successful siege of Jerusalem in 1099, Godfrey became the first ruler of the Kingdom of Jerusalem, although he refused the title "King"; he believed that the true King of Jerusalem is Christ...The root of the word Wallonia, like the words Wales, Cornwall and Wallachia, is the Germanic word Walha, meaning the strangers... Muno is a district of the municipality of Florenville in Belgium. It lies in the country's Walloon Region and in the province of Luxembourg...This area extends westward into France and eastward to the Eifel in Germany via the High Fens plateau, on which the Signal de Botrange forms the highest point in Belgium at 694 metres (2,277 ft)...

Orval Abbey is located in Villers-devant-Orval. Nearby is the citadel of Godfrey de Bouillon.Orval Abbey (Abbaye Notre-Dame d'Orval) is a Cistercian monastery founded in 1132 in the Gaume region of Belgium and is located in Villers-devant-Orval, part of Florenville in the province of Luxembourg.The site has been occupied since the Merovingian period, and there is evidence that there was already a chapel here in the 10th century...Belgium shares borders with France , Germany, Luxembourg and the Netherlands...It lies between latitudes 49° and 53° N, and longitudes 2° and 7° E...A major contribution to fundamental science was also due to a Belgian, Monsignor Georges Lemaître (Catholic University of Leuven), who is credited with proposing the Big Bang theory of the origin of the universe in 1927...Walloon (Walon in Walloon) is a Romance language .Roughly 23,000 more German speakers live in municipalities near the official Community.Total Dutch speakers are 6.23 million, concentrated in the northern Flanders region, while French speakers comprise 3.32 million in Wallonia .According to the Eurobarometer Poll in 2005, 43% of Belgian citizens responded that "they believe there is a God", whereas 29% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force" and 27% That "They do not believe there is any sort of spirit, G, or life force"...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_Corporation
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=84188&page=47I see you're drinking 1%. Is that 'cause you think you're fat? 'Cause you're not.. You could be drinking whole if you wanted to.. So are you guys like Pedro's cousins with all the sweet hookups?..Do the chickens have large talons..Hey, give me 50 cents so I can buy a pop..I mean, we chat online for, like,2 hours every day so I guess you could say things are gettin' pretty serious...It's pretty much my favorite animal.. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=65

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-06-2014 at 10:55 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote