View Single Post
Old 25-06-2014, 02:11 AM   #663
lightgiver

Lightbulb BuGsy

Quote:
At Fat Sam's speakeasy, there is much dancing and singing ("Fat Sam's Grand Slam"), but Fat Sam himself is worried that his rival Dandy Dan will come to the speakeasy and try to take over. Blousey Brown, an aspiring singer, has come for an audition, but Sam is too distracted. Bugsy meets Blousey when he trips over her luggage..He is smitten and flirts with her.. Suddenly, Fat Sam's is raided by Dandy Dan's men, who shoot the place up. Dandy Dan's men continue to attack Fat Sam's empire, eventually taking away rackets and splurging most of Fat Sam's gang. Fat Sam sends all his available men to see if they can track down the guns. They are trapped at a laundry and all are splurged by Dandy Dan's gang..26 June 1976 (UK)...

Quote:
1 June – UK and Iceland end the Cod War/4 – The Boston Celtics defeat the Phoenix Suns 128-126 in triple overtime in Game 5 of the NBA Finals at the Boston Garden.Among animals, ‘snails and mussels at least are undeniably female symbols’ and among bodily parts the mouth represented the genital orifice. The breasts were commonly symbolized in dreams and ‘these like the larger hemispheres of the female body, are represented by apples, peaches and fruit in general’ Flowers, however, always indicated the female genitals and often the idea of virginity; so did gardens... \6 - The Double 6 Crash, a plane crash in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, kills everyone on board, including Sabahan Chief Minister Tun Fuad Stephens-I'm a doctor. Everything that passes between us is confidential/13 – Savage thunderstorms roll through the state of Iowa, spawning several tornadoes, including an F-5 tornado that destroys the town of Jordan, Iowa\14 – The trial for murder of Donald Neilson, known as the "Black Panther", begins at Oxford Crown Court-Yes, you are my advisor. You are the only one I can trust in here. You should have told me not to throw the Asians out, in the first place/20-Hundreds of Western tourists are moved from Beirut and taken to safety in Syria by the U.S. military, following the murder of the U.S. ambassador-General elections are held in Italy-Czechoslovakia beats West Germany 5–3 on penalties to win Euro 76, when the game had ended 2–2 after extra time-Yet other symbols that the penis could be represented by were ‘balloons, flying-machines and most recently by Zeppelin airships’\22 – 16 July - Heat wave reaches its peak with the temperature attaining 80°F (26.7°C) every day of this period. For 15 consecutive days, 23 –7 July inclusive, it reaches 90°F (32.2°C) somewhere in England; and 5 days - the first being 26 June - see the temperature exceed 95°F (35°C). This is contributing to the worst drought in the United Kingdom since the 1720s here, the phallus was treated ‘as the essence of the dreamer's whole person’ and the individual became one giant, flying, erection-What you need, is to have some fun/26 – The CN Tower is built in Toronto; the tallest free-standing land structure opens to the public-The most basic phallic symbols in dreams were those resembling the organ in shape: sticks, umbrellas, posts, trees\27- G-6 is renamed “Group of 7” (G-7)-Women possess as part of their genitals a small organ similar to the male one; and this small organ, the clitoris, actually plays the same part in childhood and during the years before sexual intercourse as the large organ in men-Palestinian extremists hijack an Air France plane in Greece with 246 passengers and 12 crew. They take it to Entebbe, Uganda-I am the father of this nation, Nicholas. And you have most... grossly... offended your father/28 – In the heat wave, the temperature reaches 35.6°C (96.1°F) in Southampton, the highest recorded for June in the UK\29 June – The Seychelles become independent of the UK-cloaks, reptiles, fishes, ‘and above all the famous symbol of the snake’. Woods and bushes, predictably enough, symbolized pubic hair in both sexes/30 - John Walker of NZ sets record for 2000 m, 4:51.4-‘a cigar is only a cigar!’-I will be in Libya next week, and I need you to attend a Meeting in my place-Do you have monkeys in Scotland-if we did we'd probably deep fry them!.You know what they're calling you- Amin's white Monkey...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bugsy_Malone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_Party
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=481It's a reward. Something the federation gives you for doing federal service..Fish, and plankton. And sea greens, and protein from the sea. It's all here, ready. Fresh as harvest day. Fish and sea greens, plankton and protein from the sea. And then it stopped coming. And they came instead. So I store them here. I'm ready. And you're ready. It's my job. To freeze you. Protein, plankton..Someone asked me once if I knew the difference between a civilian and a citizen...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=568

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-06-2014 at 02:18 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote