View Single Post
Old 21-06-2014, 10:44 PM   #482
lightgiver

Lightbulb LoveBomb

Quote:
United States Air Force Brigadier General Jack D. Ripper is commander of Burpelson Air Force Base, which houses the SAC 843rd Bomb Wing equipped with B-52 bombers. The 843rd is currently on airborne alert, in flight just hours from the Soviet border..Ripper orders his executive officer, Group Captain Lionel Mandrake of the UK Royal Air Force, to put the base on alert, asserting that it is not a drill, and orders him to issue Wing Attack Plan R to the patrolling aircraft, including one commanded by Major T. J. "King" Kong. All of the aircraft commence an attack flight on Russia, and allow communications only through the CRM 114 discriminator..Mandrake discovers that no order for war has been received, and tries to stop Ripper, who locks them both in his office. Ripper tells Mandrake that he believes the Soviets have been using fluoridation of United States' water supplies to pollute the "precious bodily fluids" of Ameracans...

Quote:
January – The Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland is dissolved/1 - The start of the last year, of 90% silver coins– Top of the Pops first airs on BBC TV- KTVS TV channel 3 in Sterling, CO (CBS) begins broadcasting-The People's Central Air Defense Headquarters\2 - Failed assassination attempt on president Nkrumah of Ghana-Why do you think I'm calling you? Just to say hello?/3-"She Loves You"-Mandrake, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about WaR-Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids\5 - U.S. Senator Barry Goldwater announces that he will seek the Republican nomination for President - In the first meeting between leaders of the Roman Catholic and Orthodox churches since the 15th century, Pope Paul VI and Patriarch Athenagoras I meet in Jerusalem- San Diego Chargers win AFL-championship-one issue of prophylactics; 3 lipsticks;3 pair of nylon stockings/6 - Rolling Stones' 1st tour as headline act (with Ronettes)-one drug issue containing antibiotics, morphine, vitamin pills, pep pills, sleeping pills, tranquilizer pills; one miniature combination Russian phrase book and Bible\7 - Bahamas becomes self-governing – A British firm, the Leyland Motor Corp., announces the sale of 450 buses to the Cuban government, challenging the United States blockade of Cuba/8 – In his first State of the Union Address, U.S. President Lyndon Johnson declares a "War on P"..Shoot, a fella' could have a pretty good weekend in Vegas with all that stuff\ 9 – Martyrs' Day: Armed clashes between United States troops and Panamanian civilians in the Panama Canal Zone precipitate a major international crisis, resulting in the deaths of 21 Panamanians and 4 U.S. soldiers.Mr. P, we must not allow a mineshaft gap! /10 – Introducing... The Beatles is released by Chicago's Vee-Jay Records to get the jump on Capitol Records' release of Meet the Beatles!, scheduled for 20. The two record companies fight over Vee-Jay's release of this album in court - Battles between moslems & hindus in Calcutta.. that Coca-Cola machine. I want you to shoot the lock off it. There may be some change in there - Panama severs diplomatic relations with US-You're gonna have to answer to the Coca-Cola company-That Was The Week That Was\11 – Teen girls' magazineJackie first published – United States Surgeon General Lex Luther reports that smoking may be hazardous to one's health -We'd like to give your air staff a complete run-down on the targets, the flight plans, and the defensive systems of the chemtrail planes-(the first such statement from the U.S. government).. a-ha-ha-ha-ha.. Now then, Dmitri, you know how we've always talked about the possibility of something going wrong with the Bomb... The *Bomb*, Dmitri... The *hydrogen* bomb!- "She Loves Me" closes at Eugene -Fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous communist plot we have ever had to face- I Want to Hold Your Hand -Gee, I wish we had one of them doomsday machines/ 12 - Zanzibar Revolution: The predominantly Arab government of Zanzibar is overthrown by African nationalist rebels; a United States Navy destroyer evacuates 61 U.S. citizens-Routine U.S. naval patrols of the South China Sea begin \13 – In Manchester, New Hampshire, 14-year-old Pamela Mason is murdered.. Edward Coolidge is tried and convicted of the crime, but the conviction is set aside by the landmark 4th Amendment case "Coolidge vs. New Hampshire (1971)" -General Ripper called Strategic Air Command headquarters shortly after he issued the go code/16 - Musical Hello, Dolly! opens in New York's St. James Theatre - John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, resigns from NASA-what happened was they got me on the old Rangoon-Ichinawa railway.. I was leying train lines for the bloody Japanese puff-puff's...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057012/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=32I see you're an orphan..Now Now, boys, just because Aunty M is getting on.. I assure you Mr. T, they're all receiving the best care.. Now there is one thing though, we made every possible test of blood damage, tissue damage and every boy was affected at some level though as I said not seriously.. That is every boy except.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1745

Last edited by lightgiver; 21-06-2014 at 11:57 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote