View Single Post
Old 19-06-2014, 02:57 AM   #651
lightgiver

Lightbulb AriolA&AreolA

Quote:
What Is Love isis a song recorded by the Trinidadian-German musician Haddaway...The song peaked at no. 2 in the United Kingdom and Germany, but it ranked higher at no. 1 in 13 other countries, all of them either European or Asian. The song reached no. 11 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States and no. 12 in Australia"...Released 8 May 1993 (Europe)3 September 1993 (US)-Life" ..The song was a hit in several countries, particularly in Sweden and Spain where it reached number 1.Released November 5, 1993.."Catch a Fire" 2nd single from his 2nd LP The Drive..Was Released July 31, 1995..The song was the last major Haddaway hit in several countries, particularly in Israel and Belgium (Flanders) where it reached the top 10.. For the first time, this Haddaway song was not released in France..The amoeba is remarkable for its very large genome. The species Amoeba proteus has 290 billion base pairs in its genome, while the related Polychaos dubium (formerly known as Amoeba dubia) has 670 billion base pairs. The human genome is small by contrast, with its count of 2.9 billion base pairs.. Unicellular budding yeast has an estimated 12 million pairs..Ariola Records (also known as Ariola and Ariola-Eurodisc) is a German record label. ..

Quote:
Like much of London, Forest Hill was only sparsely populated until the mid-19th century. The name Forest Hill came from 'the forest with a big hill', which was coined by a developer in 1865, and referred to the remaining area of forest on Sydenham Hill which was originally part of the Great North Wood..A canal, the Croydon Canal, was constructed through the area in 1769 but the large number of locks (28) meant it was not a commercial success, and it was bought by the London & Croydon Railway Company who constructed their railway along the same route, opening it in 1839.. The ponds in the Dacres Wood Nature Reserve (Dacres Road) and the retaining wall of the footpath opposite the station outside the pub are about the only physical evidence of the canal which still exist..When the Crystal Palace was moved from Hyde Park to Sydenham, large homes were built on the western end of Forest Hill..In 1884, what would become London's oldest swimming pool was constructed on Dartmouth Road..The tea merchant Frederick Horniman built a museum to house his impressive collection of natural history artifacts. He donated the building and its gardens to the public in 1901 and this became the Horniman Museum..As its population grew,2 large secondary schools were built in the area -Forest Hill Boys and Sydenham Girls on the brink of Forest Hill..Railway station is located on the South Circular Road (A205), and is served by frequent London Overground and Southern trains to London Bridge, London Victoria, Croydon, Caterham, Dalston Junction and Highbury & Islington. Forest Hill is also served by a number of bus routes: 122, 176, 185, 197, 356 and P4..Amoeba obtains its nutrition in a heterotrophic mode.. Both the anabolic and catabolic functions are carried out in the same cell. Amoeba feeds on plankton and diatoms present in water..Asexuality (reproduction by binary fission) is often thought to be a defining characteristic of amoebae.Forest Hill is home to the celebrated Horniman Museum..Despite a leaning toward Anthropological and Cultural collections...
http://www.karloff.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariola_Records
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=192You could always make it up to her.. When a girl runs out like that, she generally wants to be followed..I'm counting the days..2 thousand 300 and 34 left..I'm sorry, darling.. I keep forgetting the leap year..Aye. I was sick of being a blonde.. I needed a tougher look, and you know what I mean..What am I supposed to call you then...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=855

Last edited by lightgiver; 19-06-2014 at 03:21 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote