View Single Post
Old 13-06-2014, 01:20 AM   #177
lightgiver

Arrow Caress it's Lamont

Quote:
The church Widely known as the Catholic Church consists of 23 autonomous churches (all of which are subject to the Pope)— one "Western" and 22 "Eastern" — governed by two sets of Codes of Canon Law.. To refer to all 23 autonomous Churches together, official Church documents often use the term "Catholic Church" or, less frequently, the term "Roman Catholic Church"..The usage that makes the term "Roman Catholic" mean members of the Latin Rite or Western Church to the exclusion of those who belong to the Eastern Catholic Churches does not appear in any recent document of the Holy See, and popes have used the term "Roman Catholic Church" on various occasions throughout the 20th century to Mean instead the Whole Church without X=clesIon of any part for what its Worth...

Quote:
Church documents such as the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches apply the Latin term sui iuris to the particular Churches that together compose the Catholic Church (i.e., the Roman Catholic Church and those in communion with it). By far the largest of these "sui iuris" or Autocephaly Churches is that known as the Latin Church or the Latin Rite..To speak to the heart.. Over this particular Church the Pope exercises, as well as his papal authority, the authority that in other particular Churches belongs to a Patriarch. He has therefore been referred to also as Patriarch of the West.. The other particular Churches are called Eastern Catholic Churches, each of which, if large enough, has its own patriarch or other chief hierarch, with authority over all the bishops of that particular Church or rite...The same term is applied also to missions that, though lacking enough clergy to be set up as apostolic prefectures, are for various reasons given autonomy, and thus are not part of any diocese, apostolic vicariate or apostolic prefecture. In 2004, there were eleven such missions: three in the Atlantic, Cayman Islands, Turks and Caicos, and Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha; two in the Pacific, Funafuti (Tuvalu), and Tokelau; and 6 in central Asia, Afghanistan, Baku (Azerbaijan), Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan..And give the great gift Words Power Trance..It is through the recitation of these passages that the demons are given license to Possess the LivinG...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sui_iuris
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=190Why have you disturbed our sleep; awakened us from our ancient slumber..You bastards, why are you torturing them like that..Thank you.. I don't know what I would have done if I had remained on those hot coals, burning my pretty flesh..Now the sun will be up in an hour or so, and we can all get out of here together...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=194

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-06-2014 at 01:23 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote