View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 07:51 PM   #1356
lightgiver

Lightbulb YelloFlaG

Quote:
Featuring the 8-minute tour-de-force, "The RAce", the edited version of which reached number 7 in the UK Singles Chart in August of that year..It's Academic isis the name for a number of TeleVised academic quiz competition for high school students through the United States.. It's Academic programs have notably aired on NBC-owned WRC-TV in Washington, DC, NBC affiliate WVIR in Charlottesville, Virginia, and CBS-owned WJZ-TV in Baltimore, Maryland..Baltimore, colloquially) is the largest city in the U.S. state of Maryland and the 26th largest city in the country. It is located in the central area of the state along the tidal portion of the Patapsco River, an arm of the Chesapeake Bay.."3rd Of June" 4:50 "Blazing Saddles" 3:53...Released November 1, 1988..

Quote:
November 1 - Actor Jeff Goldblum & actress Gena Davis wed in Las Vegas – In the Israeli election, Likud wins 47 seats, Labour wins 49, but Likud Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir remains in office/2 – Victor Miller (born 1956) is sentenced to life imprisonment for the murder of Stuart Gough-Police believe he may have carried out 28 further sexual assaults; it was after being arrested for another attack that Miller led police to the boy's battered body, hidden under a pile of leaves-He told Hereford magistrates in a statement: "I can never make up for taking Stuart from his family.Stuart, an asthmatic, vanished after delivering his last newspaper in Hagley 2 weeks previously-The hunt for the newspaper boy covered 2 weeks and his family were inundated with flowers and letters of support - from as far afield as Canada, Holland and Germany..Victor Miller or Victor B. Miller (born May 14, 1940) is an American writer for film and television. Perhaps his best known and most acknowledged work is his script for the first Friday the 13th film- Computers virus strikes Pentagon, SDI research lab & 6 universities- Mexican radio station erronously reports Mike Tyson dies in car crash\3– 5 – Thousands of South Korean students demonstrate against former president Chun Doo-hwan/4 – Margaret Thatcher presses for freedom for the people of Poland on her visit to Gdansk\5 - France performs nuclear test- Horse Racing Breeders' Cup Champs/8- 900 die as EQ hits China\9 – The government unveils plans for a new identity card scheme in an attempt to clamp down on football hooliganism/10 - The United States Air Force acknowledges the existence of the Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk in a Pentagon press conference- China confirms EQ death toll will rise above current 938\11 – In Sacramento, California, police find a body buried in the lawn of 60-year-old boardinghouse landlady Dorothea Puente (7 bodies are eventually found /12 - USSR performs nuclear test\15 - 91 m radio telescope dish at Green Bank, WV, collapses-The Buran spacecraft (Russian: Бура́н, IPA: [bʊˈran], Snowstorm or Blizzard), GRAU index 11F35 K1 was a Soviet orbital vehicle analogous in function and design to the US Space Shuttle and developed by Chief Designer Gleb Lozino-Lozinskiy of RKK Energia. Buran completed one unmanned spaceflight in 1988 and remains the only Soviet space shuttle which was launched into space, as the Buran programme was cancelled in 1993 following the dissolution of the USSR- The Education Secretary, Kenneth Baker, says that the national testing will place great emphasis on grammar-The flown Buran spacecraft was destroyed in 2002 at the Baikonur Cosmodrome, when the hangar in which it was stored collapsed- The first Fairtrade label, Max Havelaar, is launched in the Netherlands/16- Pakistan's Benazir Bhutto's PPP wins 1st free Pakistani elections in 11 years\18 – War on Drugs: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill providing the death penalty for murderous drug traffickers/22 – In Palmdale, California, the first prototype B-2 Spirit stealth bomber is revealed\23 - France performs nuclear test– Former Korean president Chun Doo Hwan publicly apologizes for corruption during his presidency, announcing he will go into exile/25- US & Soviet chess grand masters Donaldson & Akhmilovskaya wed- Widespread EQ hits North East US, Canada, no damage reported\24 – The popular American cult television comedy Mystery Science Theater 3000 makes its debut on KTMA/30 – A government report reveals that up to 50,000 people in Britain may be HIV positive, and that by the end of 1992 up to 17,000 people may have died from AIDS– A bronze statue of former prime minister Clement Attlee, who died in 1967, is unveiled outside Limehouse Library in London by fellow former prime minister Harold Wilson - Soviets stop jamming Radio Liberty; 1st time in 38 yrs - Cyclone lashes Bangladesh, Eastern India; 317 killed – Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. buys RJR Nabisco for US$25.07 billion in the biggest leveraged buyout Deal of all time...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_Academic
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=11Do not alert him to my presence.. I will deal with him myself..Hey, I started out painting the fence just like you guys. But now... now I'm washing lettuce.. Soon I'll be on fries; then the grill.. In a year or 2, I'll make assistant manager,If I'm Looky and that's when the big books start rolling in..She's your Queen-to-be. A Queen-to-be forever. A Queen who'll do whatever his highness desires. She's your Queen-to-be. A vision of perfection. An object of affection to quench your royal fire. Completely free from infection. To be used at your discretion. Waiting only for your direction. Your Queen-to-be... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=126

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-06-2014 at 07:55 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote