View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 04:50 AM   #1353
lightgiver

Lightbulb 2 Hearts Beat as 1

Quote:
Kim Daul (Hangeul: 김다울 31 May 1989 – 19 November 2009) was an international South Korean fashion model, Painter and blogger...Kim was discovered hanged in her apartment in Paris on 19 November 2009 at the age of 20.. The Paris prosecutor's office ruled her death as a probable suicide.. Kim had suffered from depression and frustration for a long time, and had voiced her frustrations in her own weblog and in her paintings..As far back as 2007 she had left often violent posts of self angst related to self-mutilation and suicide and, exhausted in April 2007, had posted “I am going to smash my face… My life as Daul was so miserable and lonely. Please join my loneliness in another world..I love you all.. Daul.” She then added.. “KIDDING.. I'm fine. Just tired.” She had also described suffering from insomnia and had admitted that she self harmed.. In October 2009 during New York Fashion Week she left a post on her blog describing herself as “mad depressed and overworked.” She became the 9th South Korean celebrity to commit suicide in 2009. Daul's last post included a song titled “I Go Deep” by Jim Rivers.. The post was titled “Say Hi to Forever” and under, Kim wrote “best track forever.”Kim was a keen painter and on 10 August 2007 she held a solo exhibition of her artwork in Seoul.. She was also a fan of Klaus Kinski and his films and collected works.. She had a tattoo of a star on the inside of her left hand...

Quote:
Storm was founded in 1987 by Sarah Doukas from her house in London, securing Richard Branson as her business partner..In 2009 Doukas sold a controlling stake in the company to 19 Entertainment. Doukas and her brother Simon Chambers continue to run the business. In late 2009 reports surfaced that Victoria Beckham was planning to open a modeling agency in New York City.19 Entertainment is a producer of entertainment properties for television with a focus on music.. Based in Los Angeles, their contributions to the music industry include American Idol in the United States, Pop Idol in the United Kingdom and versions of the Idol series in more than se7enty countries around the world..19 Entertainment is also responsible for the production of So You Think You Can Dance..Founded in London, England in 1985, 19 Entertainment moved their headquarters to Los Angeles, United States, in 2010. In 2009 the company announced the purchase of London based Storm Model Management, one of the world's top modelling agencies. This business was sold back to Storm's management in 2013, ending the firm's activities in fashion..The 10th Spirit is Buer, a Great President.. He appeareth in Sagittary, and that is his shape when the Sun is there. He teaches Philosophy, both Moral and Natural, and the Logic Art, and also the Virtues of all Herbs and Plants.. He healeth all distempers in man, and giveth good Familiars.. He governeth 50 Legions of Spirits, and his Character of obedience is this, which thou must wear when thou callest him forth unto appearance..Buer is the largest suburb of Gelsenkirchen.. The Hochstrasse in the heart of Buer is the largest shopping street in Gelsenkirchen..Melle was first mentioned in a document from 1169..Pinkie Brown, is a teenage sociopath and up-and-coming gangster. Hale had betrayed the former leader of the gang Pinkie now controls, by writing an article in the Daily Messenger about a slot machine racket for which the gang were responsible..Pinkie and Rose are Catholics, as was Greene, and their beliefs are contrasted with Ida's strong but non-religious moral sensibility.. The Münster Osnabrück International Airport is located about 60 kilometres (37 miles) to the southwest..There are 2 astronomical OBservatories...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daul_Kim
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=197287&page=9You wouldn't know it, but he was a really smart kid. For example, when he was 2, he'd sit in front of the village store, and everyone walking by would ask him directions.. That's how smart he looked.. Raising himself an organic farm..Have any of you heard it? The heartbreak of a parent who's lost a child... When a parent's heart breaks, the sound can travel for miles.. So I really need to say this to you.. Be as nice to Gang-du as you can.. Don't scold him, okay...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=362

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-06-2014 at 05:06 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote