View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 05:13 AM   #1352
lightgiver

Lightbulb DoG Collar MissIon

18th century Spanish JeSuits in remote 1750s Portugal involving Spanish Jesuit priest Father G who enters the South American jungle to build a mission and convert a GuaranĂ­ community to Christianity..The GuaranĂ­ community above the perilous Iguazu Falls has tied a priest to a cross and sent him over the falls to his death.. Father GabriEl travels to the falls, climbs to the top, and plays his oboe..The GaranĂ­ warriors, captivated by the music, allow him to live...

Quote:
Sept 1 – Jordan University of Science and Technology is established in Jordan/4 – Eusko Alkartasuna, the Basque Social Democratic Party, is created in Vitoria-Gasteiz\5 – Pan Am Flight 73, with 358 people on board, is hijacked at Karachi International Airport by four Abu Nidal terrorists-His regime had killed more than 300,000 Ugandans/6-First episode of medical drama serial Casualty airs on BBC One.. still be running on television more than 25 years later-'Til you and I die, and die, and die again. 'Til death do us part- Big Mac Index is introduced in The Economist newspaper as a semi-humorous international measure of purchasing power parity-In Istanbul, 2 Abu Nidal terrorists kill 22 and wound 6 inside the Neve Shalom synagogue during Shabbat services-Do you know the feeling when you're married to a really nice guy\7-Vicar in a Tutu becomes the first black Anglican Church bishop in South Africa- You make every day feel like kindergarten-Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet survives an assassination attempt by the FPMR; 5 of his bodyguards are killed- I didn't want him to die though-But you did it. Why? You want to know why?\ 8 – The Oprah Winfrey Show premieres in syndication-You did it because you love me.-Margaret Thatcher officially opens the first phase of the Nissan car factory at Sunderland- It is the first car factory to be built in Europe by a Japanese car maker-What you need, is to have some fun-This is Africa. You meet violence with violence..Anything else, and you're dead / 13 – A magnitude 6.0 earthquake rocks the city of Kalamata in southern Greece, killing 20 people, injuring 80 and completely destroying 1-5th of the city-I hope you don't mind me saying this, but, you seem an unlikely candidate for this kind of work\14 - Bomb attack in Paris, 2 killed - Bomb explosion on airport Kimpo at Seoul, 5 killed/You see, Jonah? This is the sort of man a president needs around him. Someone who is not afraid to speak his mind/ 19 – 2 people are killed and 100 injured at the Colwich rail crash-Yes, you are my advisor. You are the only one I can trust in here. You should have told me not to throw the Asians out, in the first place\24-The floatation of the TSB attracts a record of the more than 4 million applications for shares-They take you to a tree and hang you by your skin. Each time you scream the evil comes out of you. Sometimes, it can take 3 days for your evil to be spent/28 - Record 23,000 start in a marathon (Mexico City)-Is there some special school where people learn to talk about scrotums\29-The J-suit's Mission 1986 (Spain) Look at you.. Is there one thing you have done that is good..You know what they're calling you? Amen's little white monkey..Scottish? Ha! Ha! Why didn't you say so?..Great soldiers.. Very brave.. And good people.. Completely.. Let me tell you, if I could be anything instead of a Ugandan, I would be a Sicilian Scot.Except for the red hair, which I'm sure is attractive to your women, but which we Africans, we find is quite disgusting.. Almost all aberrations of nature are Quites possible..30- Mordechai Vanunu, who revealed details of Israel covert nuclear program to British media, was kidnapped in Rome, Italy...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091530/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=158Your Holiness, a surgeon to save the body must often hack off a limb.. But in truth nothing could prepare me for the beauty and the power of the limb that I had come here to sever..With an orchestra, the Jesuits could have subdued the entire continent..Tell them they must leave the missions..They must submit to the will of the...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=230

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-06-2014 at 05:14 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote