View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 01:00 AM   #358
lightgiver

Lightbulb Tokyo's

Quote:
Oldest Man had been dead for 3000 years..He was thought to be the oldest man in Tokyo - but when officials went to congratulate Sogen Kato on his 111th birthday, they uncovered mummified skeletal remains lying in his bed..Mr Kato may have been dead for 30 years according to Japanese authorities..They grew suspicious when they went to honour Mr Kato at his address in Adachi ward, but his granddaughter told them he "doesn't want to see anybody"..Police are now investigating the family on possible fraud charges.Welfare officials had tried to meet Mr Kato since early this year. But when they went to visit, family members repeatedly chased them away, according to Tomoko Iwamatsu, an Adachi ward official..Authorities grew suspicious and sought an investigation by police, who forced their way into the house on Wednesday..They discovered a mummified body, believed to be Kato, lying in his bed, wearing underwear and pyjamas, covered with a blanket..Mr Kato's relatives told police that he had "confined himself in his room more than 30 years ago and became a living Buddha," according to a report by Jiji Press..A media proprietor or media mogul refers to a successful entrepreneur or businessperson who controls, through personal ownership or via a dominant position in any mass media related company or enterprise consumed by a large number of individuals. Those with significant control, ownership, and influence of a large company in the mass media..That is of course rather painful for those involved.. One should not as a rule reveal one's secrets, since one does not know if and when one may need them again.. The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence.. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness.. The English follow the principle that when one lyes, one should lye big, and stick to it.. They keep up their lyes, .even at the risk of looking ridiculous..

Quote:
The Japanese division of CB&I, the Japanese division of Aramark and Aim Services, Yahoo! Japan,and the main Japanese offices of Hanjin and Korean Air are located there..Air France operates an office and ticketing counter in the New Aoyama Building in Minato..Air France's Minato office handles Aircalin-related inquiries. Air China has operations in the Air China Building in Minato.. Asiana Airlines operates a sales office on the 6th floor of the ATT New Tower Building.. Hawaiian Airlines has its Japan offices in the Eagle Hamamatsuchō Building (イーグル浜松町ビル Īguru Hamamatsuchō Biru) in Minato. Iran Air has its Tokyo office in Akasaka..Iran Air is also referred to by its Persian acronym, Homa (Persian: هما‎), which is derived from 2 sources: the initial letters of Iran Air's pre-Revolutionary Persian name, Havapeyma'i-ye Melli-ye Iran (Persian: هواپیمایی ملی ایران‎); and from Homa, a griffin of Persian mythology..I'm a tailor, sir.. The only tailor in L who has been to Calcutta..Media Group Network (CMGN), begins his plans to use the encoder to Provoke War between China and the United Kingdom, which would replace the current Chinese government with one more supportive to Carver's plans of exclusive broadcast rights. Meaconing the GPS signal using the encoder, Gupta sends the British frigate HMS Devonshire off-course into Chinese-held waters in the South China Sea..Berndt handed in a plan for the occultist propaganda to be carried on by us.. We are getting somewhere.. The Americans and English fall easily to this kind of propaganda.. We are therefore pressing into service all star witnesses of occult prophecy..Wenn ich morgens am Meere sitze und Verse dichte und atme dabei den salzigen Wind, der vom Wasser herüberspringt, dann gehe ich auf in Gott und bin glücklich, wie ich es nur noch in der Kinderzeit war..We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget..We train young men to drop fire on children, but their commanders won't allow them to write "fcuk" on their airplanes because it's obscene!..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griffin
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10809128
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=80 I don't care if they've retreated all the way back to Tokyo..You should if you want to get back to Oztria.. But I don't..You don't what?.Plan to go back..Keep the light steady, your Holiness... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=588

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-06-2014 at 01:03 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote