View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 11:44 PM   #651
lightgiver

Arrow AnGlE WratH

The REFerence to heavenly beings called "Watchers" originates in Daniel 4, in which there are three mentions, twice in the singular (v. 10, 20), once in the plural (v. 14), of "watchers, holy ones". The Greek word for watchers is ἐγρήγοροι egrḗgoroi, pl. of egrḗgoros, literally "wakeful".. Note that, beginning by AD 150, the Greek letter eta (η) was itacized to sound the same as iota (ι), and the Old Slavonic alphabets, both Cyrillic and Glagolitic, made no phonetic distinction between the letters they derived from Greek η and ι.. The Greek term was transcribed in the Jewish pseudepigraphon Second Book of Enoch (Slavonic Enoch) as Grigori, referring to the same beings as those called Watchers of the (First) Book of Enoch..Liber 777 Vel Prolegoma Symbolica Ad Systemam Sceptico-Mysticae Viae Explicande, Fundamentum Hieroglyphicum Sanctissimorum Scientiae Summae is designated a "Class B" document by Crowley. The title refers to a lightning flash descending the diagrammatic worlds, the zig-zag pattern suggesting three diminishing 7s. It consists of roughly 191 columns, with each row corresponding to a specific Sephirah or path on the Tree of Life for a total of 35 rows and is used for a quick reference for corresponding mnemonics and factors of religion for use in magic (for instance, an evocation of Venus would have one looking across that column for the colour corresponding to Venus that will be the colour of his or her robe, and then Venusian incense, etc.)..The first appearance of 777 was published anonymously in 1909 after Crowley had written it from memory in just a week. An introduction to one edition by "Frater N.'." states that Crowley may have published it anonymously because it was taken from a Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn manuscript that was obligatory for initiates to memorise..Within the detail of the book the column's vertical axis is numbered from 1 to 32 signifying the 32-paths of wisdom which occur in the western Qabalah, numbers 1–10 are the sephirah of the universe and numbers 11–32 the paths which join them...

Quote:
Anglezarke Reservoir is the largest reservoir in the Rivington chain to the west of Anglezarke in Lancashire, England. Anglezarke Reservoir has 3 embankments, the longest, the Charnock Embankment is 777 metres LonG and 9.45 metres high, the Knowsley Embankment is 219.5 metres long and 14 metres high while the Heapey Embankment is 85.3 metres long and 9.75 metres high. It is fed by the River Yarrow, which has been diverted from its original course which is now covered by the Knowsley Embankment. It served the city of Liverpool before its current status as a supply Mainly for Wigan...

Quote:
Gematria was extrapolated from The Equinox vol. 1, no.5 where it was originally titled Temple of Solomon the King continued being the fifth in that series. It explains the dogmatic Qabalah as taught by the original order of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. The main studies are the ten sephiroth—emanations or rungs of a divine hierarchy between Earth and Ghead—and the 3 forms of word analysis. These consist of gematria where each of the 22 letters of the Hebrew Alphabet have their own number and are added together in words to make metaphorical sympathy; aiq baqir, also called "Qabalah of the Nine Chambers", which converts any letter in a word to its radical equivalent, such as "A" (=1) to "I" (=10) or "Q" (=100), hence "AIQ" for the radical no. 1 column; and notariqon, which uses Hebrew words as initials for a potential larger sentence, for instance the first word of the Torah BRAShITh is manipulated as BRAShITh RAH ALHIM ShIQBLV IShRAL ThVRH ("In the beginning Elohim saw that Israel would accept the law").. It quotes much of the introduction to Mathers' Kabbalah Unveiled and also Crowley's own Qabalistic Dogma, an appendix to his Collected Works vol. I. before beginning a study of important numbers in MagiKal Art..The Evil Dead focuses on 5 Michigan State University students: Ash Williams and his girlfriend Linda, accompanied by Ash's sister Cheryl, their friend Scotty, and his girlfriend Shelly, who venture into the Tennessee hills to vacation in an isolated cabin for their spring break.. They soon run into trouble, first narrowly avoiding another motorist, then having a sudden scare as the bridge near the cabin begins to collapse as they cross. That night, while Cheryl is making a drawing of a clock, her hand becomes violently possessed by a mysterious entity, causing her to draw a picture that looks like a deformed, evil face. She fails to mention the incident to the others, dismissing it as her imagination...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglezarke_Reservoir
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-27654446
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classification_of_demons
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=166I know now that My W has become host to a Kandarian demon.. I fear that the only way to stop those possessed by the spirits of the book is through the act of... bodily dismemberment..I'm all right now, Ashley! Come unlock this chain and let me out! I'm all right now! It's your sister Cheryl!.This kinda looks like your old girlfriend! Ha ha ha Ho ho ho..They would do anything for me...I am your son.. Command me in all things..But his temper..Clouded their Judgement...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=551

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-06-2014 at 11:47 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote