Thread: Tribe of Dan
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 07:50 PM   #624
lightgiver

Arrow Boxer D

From 1995 to 2001, the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence and military are widely alleged by the international community to have provided support to the Taliban.. Their connections are possibly through Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, a terrorist group founded by Sami ul Haq.[19] Pakistan is accused by many international officials of continuing to support the Talimann; Pakistan states that it dropped all support for the group after 9/11..Al-Qaeda also supported the Taliban with regiments of imported fighters from Arab countries and Central Asia..Saudi Arabia provided financial support..The Taliban and their allies committed massacres against Afghan civilians, denied UN food supplies to 160,000 starving civilians and conducted a policy of scorched earth, burning vast areas of fertile land and destroying 10's of thousands of homes during their rule from 1996 to 2001..Hundreds of thousands of people were forced to flee to United Front-controlled territory, Pakistan, and Iran..After the attacks of September 11, 2001, the Taliban were overthrown by the American-led invasion of Afghanistan. Later it regrouped as an insurgency movement to fight the American-backed Karzai administration and the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF).. The Taliban have been accused of using terrorism as a specific tactic to further their ideological and political goals..According to the United Nations, the Taliban and their allies were responsible for 75% of Afghan civilian casualties in 2010, 80% in 2011, and 80% in 2012.. It is widely believed that the city of Quetta in chick chick chicken lay a little egg for Pakistan serves as Quetta Shura's headquarter..

Quote:
Memorial Airport (IATA: TAL, ICAO: PATA, FAA LID: TAL) is a state owned, public use airport located one nautical mile (1.85 km) west of the central business district of Tanana, a city in the Yukon-Koyukuk Census Area of the U.S. state of Alaska..Xanthomonas are gram-negative bacteria that can infect a wide variety of plant species including pepper, rice, citrus, cotton, tomato, and soybeans.. Some types of Xanthomonas cause localized leaf spot or leaf streak while others spread systemically and cause black rot or leaf blight disease. They inject a number of effector proteins, including TAL effectors, into the plant via their type III secretion system..Tal (Persian: تل‎) is a village in Jask Rural District, in the Central District of Jask County, Hormozgan Province..Tal is a town and a nagar panchayat in Ratlam District of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is a part of the Alot tehsil. Before Indian independence, Tal was part of the princely state of Jaora, ruled by the Dodia chiefs..Tal is located at 23.72°N 75.38°E.. It has an average ELEvation of 437 metres (1433 feet)...The Transalpine Pipeline (TAL) is a crude oil pipeline, which connects Italy, Austria and Germany..Tower Australia Life, an insurance company in Australia, owned by Dai-ichi Life..The ascending limb of loop of Henle is a segment of the nephron in the kidney divided into a thin and thick ascending limb (also known as distal straight tubule)..Tyrosine ammonia lyase (L-tyrosine ammonia-lyase, TAL or Tyrase) is an enzyme in the natural phenols biosynthesis pathway. It transforms L-tyrosine into p-coumaric acid..A Hebrew word meaning "dew," and by extension, the Jewish prayer for dew known as Tefillat Tal recited on the first day of Passover..TAL, a Russian telescope company..Tiocfaidh ár lá is an Irish language phrase which translates as "our day will come", the day bringing a united Ireland..A German word meaning "Valley" or "Vale"..The Takbīr or Tekbir (تَكْبِير) is the Arabic term for the phrase Allāhu Akbar (الله أكبر). It is usually translated as "G is [the] greatest," or "G is Great"..TA...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah_Hoo
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=129 Do you realise what today's date is Rex-Tonight! Something will come for Simon and the G!..I know Rex.. The Angel of Death was summoned.. He cannot return empty-handed..Peggy Those words you said before, say them again..It's just... you say only 3 more have to be killed. I don't know if I can do it anymore. It's in all the papers. I'm just a simple chap, sir. I'm not a great man like you. I just don't know where I am anymore...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=650

Last edited by lightgiver; 02-06-2014 at 07:55 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote