View Single Post
Old 31-05-2014, 10:40 PM   #550
lightgiver

Lightbulb I\/F

The Star of David,known in Hebrew as the Shield of David or Magen David (Hebrew מָגֵן דָּוִ Ash-kenazi Hebrew and Yiddish Mogein Dovid or Mogen Dovid), is a generally recognized symbol of modern Jewish identity and Judaism.. Its shape is that of a hexagram, the compound of 2 EQuilateral triangles.. The Star of David is not and was never a uniquely Jewish symbol..Medieval Kabbalistic GriMoires show hexagrams among the tables of segulot, but without identifying them as "Shield of David"..The Jewish Encyclopedia cites a 12th-century Karaite document as the earliest Jewish literary source to mention a symbol called "Magen Dawid" (without specifying its shape)..Her Extended right leg treads on the chest of red Kālarātri, while her bent left leg treads on the forehead of Black Bhairava, bending his head backward and pressing it into his back at the level of his heart.. Her head is adorned with a crown of 5 human skulls and she wears a necklace of 50 human skulls.. She is depicted as standing in the center of a blazing Fire of Exalted Wisdom..

Quote:
Yab-Yum (Tibetan literally, "father-mother") is a common symbol in the Buddhist art of India, Bhutan, Nepal, and Tibet representing the male deity in sexual union with his female consort. Often the male deity is sitting in lotus position while his consort is sitting in his lap..The symbolism is associated with Anuttarayoga tantra and, while there are various interpretations of the symbolism in the TwiLight LanGuage, the Male figure is usually linked to compassion (karuṇā) and skillful means (upāya-kauśalya), while the Female partner to "insight" (praj├▒ā)..The symbolism of union and sexual polarity is a central teaching in Tantric Buddhism, especially in Tibet.. The union is realised by the practitioner as a mystical experience within one's own body..As a tantric practice, Yab-yum is akin to the Kāmamudrā or "loveseal" (sometimes Karmamudrā or "actionseal") (T:las kyi phyag rgya).. This is the tantric yoga involving a physical partner. However, the aim of the practice is to control one's sexual energy, and the most advanced forms of yab-yum practice are done mentally, without using a physical partner.. Like all other yogas, it cannot be practiced without the basis of the inner heat yoga, tummo, of which kāmamudrā is an extension. This sadhana is subsumed within the Six Yogas.. The iconography of Yab-yum and the maitrī practice of Kāmamudrā engenders cognition of the upaya doctrine of Divine Interpenetration...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yab-yum
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=188Talk to me, Gal.. I'm here for you.. I'm a good listener.. I can't believe it, I've gone all hot.. I look around, he standing there isn't he? That steward with the G Look on his face. I was shocked, I didn't know what to say.. I had to sit down, I was that perturbed.. Then his mate, the other one who was giving us all lessons on what we do if we land in the sea.. How to wear your life jacket etc; He starts off, he starts looking at my all funny... suggestive. Now I don't know if they're wanting me for a 3some or something, I don't know how they work it.. But I'll tell you what, it scared me. I was shaking like a leaf, so without thinking I lit up a Joint to calm me nerves.. I was trembling, I was very EMOtional and that when all the rest of it happened.. And I'm sure he's not representive of all you Spanish people. But I would appreciate it if you had a word with him, let him know he's been rumbled..The one with the Ginger Hair... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1343

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-05-2014 at 10:57 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote