View Single Post
Old 31-05-2014, 01:00 AM   #1342
lightgiver

Arrow Legend OT 8

Shogun HasHasassin

The Professional In Japan, the term chanbara (チャンバラ?), also commonly spelled "chambara", meaning "sword fighting" movies, denotes the genre called samurai cinema in English, and is roughly equivalent to western cowboy and swashbuckler Movies.. Chanbara is a sub-category of jidaigeki, which equates to period drama. Jidaigeki may refer to a story set in an historical period, though not necessarily dealing with a samurai character or depicting swordplay must include samurai warriors, sword fighting, and historical setting. Samurai warriors are differentiated from other warriors by the code of honor, bushido, followed to honour the samurai's leader located at 833 Jamaica Avenue...

In the German language, the name of the letter is pronounced /haː/.. Following a VoWel, it often silently indicates that the vowel is long: In the word erhöhen ('heighten'), only the first 'h' represents /h/. In 1901, a spelling reform eliminated the silent 'h' in nearly all instances of 'th' in native German words such as thun ('to do') or Thür ('door'). It has been left unchanged in words derived from Greek, such as Theater ('theater') and Thron ('throne'), which continue to be spelled with 'th' even after the last German spelling reform...
Quote:
Great Wave off Kanagawa YouTube (神奈川沖浪裏 Kanagawa Oki Nami Ura?, lit. "Under a Wave off Kanagawa"), also known as The Great Wave or simply The Wave, is a woodblock print by the Japanese artist Hokusai. An example of ukiyo-e art, it was published sometime between 1830 and 1833(during the Edo Period) as the first in Hokusai's series 36 Views of Mount Fuji (Fugaku sanjūrokkei (富嶽三十六景), and is his most famous work..A print by Hishikawa Moronobu, one of the first masters of ukiyo-e.Ukiyo-e (浮世絵, lit. Pictures of the Floating World) is a Japanese print technique, which was very popular during the Edo period..The technique of printing from blocks of wood was introduced to Japan in the 8th century from China and was used principally for the illustration of Buddhist T..Sperm Whale, Physeter macrocephalus, order Cetacea, a toothed whale having the largest brain of any animal..The number of sperm whales throughout the world is unknown, but is thought to be in the hundreds of thousands..The conservation outlook is brighter than for many other whales. Historically, Japan has taken 10 sperm whales a year, and until 2006 tens of these whales were hunted off Indonesia...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=842

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gre...e_off_Kanagawa
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...94&postcount=9When I was little, my father was famous. He was the greatest Samurai in the empire, and he was the Shogun's decapitator. He cut off the heads of 131 lords for the Shogun. It was a bad time for the empire. The Shogun just stayed inside his castle and he never came out. People said his brain was infected by devils, and that he was rotting with evil. The Shogun said the people were not loyal. He said he had a lot of enemies, but he killed more people than that. It was a bad time. Everybody living in fear, but still we were happy. My father would come home to mother, and when he had seen her, he would forget about the killings. He wasn't scared of the Shogun, but the Shogun was scared of him. Maybe that was the problem. At night, mother would sing for us, while father would go into his temple and pray for peace. He'd pray for things to get better. Then, one night the Shogun sent his ninja spies to our house. They were supposed to kill my father, but they didn't. That was the night everything changed, forever. That was when my father left his samurai life and became a demon. He became an assassin who walks the road of vengeance. And he took me with him. I don't remember most of this myself. I only remember the Shogun's ninja hunting us wherever we go...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=643

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-05-2014 at 01:07 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote